Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How can ANYONE take her seriously?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:30 PM
  • 29 Replies

Sarah Palin that is...

She is not blaming the enviromentalists for the Gulf Coast Oil Spill, while saying we should NOT trust BP because it is a foreigh oil company... Um, a foreign oil company that her HUSBAND Todd worked for, for over 18 years!

Yup... her own words on her facebook page, and twitter.

Palin's Twitter Account

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
littleluvkitty
by Platinum Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:51 PM

wow

PhotoMama88
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:52 PM

cant stand that woman, she is sooo dumb!!!

Quoting littleluvkitty:

wow

Buy art
*Now Selling My Work :) Take A Look & See If There Is Anything You Like!*
dbldogdare
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:53 PM

If they try to make her a presidential candidate or anything similar next time around I will seriously switch to independent. I have never been overly fond of her and the last election was a freaking joke!

kiwi05amber
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:53 PM

to each their own

countryspun
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:54 PM

wow

rebel_mommy09

She just needs to go crawl in a hole somewhere and never come back out

adri_nevarez

working for someone does not mean you agree with their administrators.  some people do put supporting their family soley by working up on their priority lists.  DH works with a railroad that he gets annoyed with... they do things that we see as wrong, but they provide us with $42 an hour pay, EXCELLENT health insurance, and awesome retirement... and that is what matters to DH.

Not.So.Virginal
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:55 PM

i cant stand her.... she's obnoxious and used her own daughter to try to promote herself and her agenda....

"i believe in teaching abstinence-only. Yes my daughter's pregnant, but she will be getting married"

or umm.... how bout not?

CTRedSoxMom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:55 PM

But it is hypocrisy!

They aren't good enough to trust but they can pay their families way for almost 2 decades. She is just trying to take the heat off of her statements from 2 months ago when she was encouraging off shore drilling and saying "Drill baby drill" IN Louisiana.

Quoting adri_nevarez:

working for someone does not mean you agree with their administrators.  some people do put supporting their family soley by working up on their priority lists.  DH works with a railroad that he gets annoyed with... they do things that we see as wrong, but they provide us with $42 an hour pay, EXCELLENT health insurance, and awesome retirement... and that is what matters to DH.

pixie_trix
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:56 PM

I can't take her seriously.. Not at all. The woman makes me cringe with her ignorance at times.

There are those who take her seriously. I take them about as seriously as I do her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)