Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lunch and Dinner

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:43 PM
  • 25 Replies

So what is for lunch and dinner? I have no idea what we are having for lunch. But dinner we are having BBQ Cheese chicken, potatoes and veg.

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
isra1986
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:44 PM

Lunch was left over stuffed cabbage for me and a soynut butter and banana sandwich for DD (that's what she asked for)
Dinner will be something with chicken breasts, not sure yet!

I am not Palestinian (although I married into the culture). I am human. I
believe in human rights for everyone. Some people may think that this
is not "our" fight, but it is to me, because no matter their religion or cultural background, they are our brothers and sisters in humanity.  I will protest right along side everyone in Palestine. I may not be able to change the world, but I can
die trying.

Schleetle
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:44 PM

I am not sure yet for dinner either DH gets home late on Thursdays so the kids will pick. They usually like breakfast for dinner so I guess that. Lunch was sandwiches.

mysteriousmom06
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:46 PM

For lunch I made hamburger helper, peas & rolls

I'm thinking about making homemade pizza & salad for dinner but I'm not sure yet

imthatgirl728

lunch...making pizzas

dinner...american chop suey

platt2mommy

we just had hot dogs for lunch, not sure yet what's for dinner!

MrsApple
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:47 PM

My daughter and her friend are having PB&J sandwiches and applesause,picnic style.

For dinner,I have no idea yet!Probably homemade salisbury steaks,potatoes,and some kind of veggies.

bizkit_fanky
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:48 PM

Since I am the only one home for lunch I wont be having anything.. I am trying to lose some weight... We are going to a Daughtry concert tonight.. soooo... something quick.. Im thinking pizza  and fries .. or stopping for a happy meal..

Okiemamatoo3
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:02 PM

im so Jealous!!!!!

Quoting bizkit_fanky:

Since I am the only one home for lunch I wont be having anything.. I am trying to lose some weight... We are going to a Daughtry concert tonight.. soooo... something quick.. Im thinking pizza  and fries .. or stopping for a happy meal..

LovinMy2Girlz
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:04 PM

Lunch I made homemade mac and cheese with green beans. For dinner, we're having a roasted whole chicken with brown rice, spinach and steamed carrots.

LEY1307
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:06 PM

Lunch- ham sandwich for me and beef ramen for DS.

Dinner- Baked chicken and white rice or either fried chicken, fried squash and a salad.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)