Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm Out of This B****..... YAY!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:13 PM
  • 14 Replies

I'm so happy I just got offered 2 jobs.... one is for a position that is opening in anywhere from a month to 2 months away and the other is for a current position available starting Monday!

My plan is to take the job starting Monday and when the other position opens up I will move onto that job.

I'm handing in my 2 week notice tomorrow for my current job. So for at least a week I will be working 2 jobs (I don't want to leave them completely hanging, even though I hate the place) while they try and find another person...

Both jobs that I interviewed for are way better... have room for improvement... but the one I really really want is the one that's not available for a couple months. I am going to college for business mgmt than going for business law. This position is at a law firm in the mail/print office of a major corportate law firm here! I'm excited....

Please don't rain on my parade today.... I've been searching for these opportunities for 2 1/2 years.... and the position I have now is at a gas station.... the two I am moving onto are in fields I'm used to and trained for and what I'm going to college for!

I'm young and single. Call me a statistic if you'd like, but it won't change the fact that I am a smart, strong, and confident mother and woman. I homeschool while going to college and selling AVON. There are also a number of other things that you might not like about me: I breastfed AND formula fed. Organic food is nasty. I don't spank, but I do whoop ass. I let my sons get hurt and make mistakes, I want them to learn through experience, it's the best way. I do not believe in "God". I don't believe that I need to look to a "God" to have morals. I believe in allowing my sons to learn what way of life they want to lead spiritually, I don't push my beliefs on them. Despite my heathen ways, I have a pure heart <3 and my sons are healthy, smart, happy, beautiful, and loving; and she knows she's loved.

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Brianav
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:14 PM
Yay! Good for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SThompson21
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:15 PM

congrats and good luck!!

MamaBloom777

Congrats!  What great news :)

SavageMom86
Congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof2MixdBoyz
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:16 PM

Thank you!!! I'm so excited... it seems my opportunties are finally opening up.... I have sent out over 200 apps in the past 8 months and these two finally bit and fit my lifestyle and expectations!!

Quoting Brianav:

Yay! Good for you.

I'm young and single. Call me a statistic if you'd like, but it won't change the fact that I am a smart, strong, and confident mother and woman. I homeschool while going to college and selling AVON. There are also a number of other things that you might not like about me: I breastfed AND formula fed. Organic food is nasty. I don't spank, but I do whoop ass. I let my sons get hurt and make mistakes, I want them to learn through experience, it's the best way. I do not believe in "God". I don't believe that I need to look to a "God" to have morals. I believe in allowing my sons to learn what way of life they want to lead spiritually, I don't push my beliefs on them. Despite my heathen ways, I have a pure heart <3 and my sons are healthy, smart, happy, beautiful, and loving; and she knows she's loved.

Michelle2003mom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:17 PM

Congrats!!!!! I hope it goes well, it sounds like you know what you are doing and what you want!!

countryspun
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:17 PM

Congrats!

awooding
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:18 PM

Go you!

mommymandaleigh

CONGRATS !!!!!! HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT FOR YOU !!!!

neila_930

Congrats

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)