Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

KARMA?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:15 PM
  • 12 Replies

after reading a post about Muslims that i thought was very interesting,i am alittle curious about this...              do you believe in karma...this is for all to answer ..... actually i would like to hear a different religions thought on this???anybody?:)

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Just_Bethy
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:29 PM

I DO believe in Karma..I live my Life Path by that knowledge. I believe in reincarnation and Karma is the result of how you live in various lives...it determines what will happen in lives to come..it is a culmination of lessons learned..(or not)... Instant Karma is known as the Law of the 3..or the Threefold Law ...that is you get what you give three times in this life.....And if you think someone didn't "get what they deserve" in this life...doesn't mean they wont in the next.....(Although who are we to decide who deserves what?..lol)...

Love and Light

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

AmaliaD
by Platinum Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:31 PM

absolutely... what goes around comes around,  you reep what you sow.   it seems really obviously true if you look for it.  

alberns303
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:33 PM

I do believe in Karma.

I consider myself to be a Christian, but I honeslty believe that what goes around comes around, and if you don't get yours while you are alive then you will get it after you die.

serioussifL
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:34 PM

I believe in karma.

mlbdolphin
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:35 PM

I believe and have witnessed KARMA... it is fabulous thing if not directed at you yourself.. lol

pixie_trix
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:36 PM

If you are asking if I believe in Karma in the sense that I see many people refer to it.. No.. I see people think karma is things like: he dumped me for her and now she is cheating on him,  they took my parking space I got a better one...ect..  As karma.. And that isn't what I was taught about karma.

I believe in karma is the balancing force in the universe. Karma is not some divine hammer of justice that swoops down and smites people.. lol...  Karma is the sum total of our actions and reactions in a lifetime. What someone does to us is their Karma, how we respond tallies up into ours. Karma is basic physics (and if you read some Hindu text, they can be broken down into basic science like physics.. it's incredibly interesting) for every action there is a reaction.. For every cause there is an effect.. Karma is not instant. Karma is ever in motion. Karma is always working and in affect whether we actually see it or not. What a person does, says, feels, even thinks not only affects them this very moment, it can affect them tomorrow or years down the road. What a person does, says, feels and thinks does not just affect them, but it also affects others (some you may see and be aware of... some you may not)..

Many people fail to realise or choose to ignore. That many (if not most) of the incidents in their lives (good or bad) are due to their own actions. Not someone else's.

babysyoungmom1
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:37 PM

No. You ever heard of the saying too evil to die? And bad things happen to good people? I've seen to many molesters, abusers, whatever bad walk the streets not caring, winning the lottery while the rest of us are constantly struggling dealing with too much crap

BaisMom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:38 PM

Yes, absolutely.

Rychelle
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:39 PM

what belief system do you follow? i believe exactly this too but never knew what category/religion it really was

Quoting Just_Bethy:

I DO believe in Karma..I live my Life Path by that knowledge. I believe in reincarnation and Karma is the result of how you live in various lives...it determines what will happen in lives to come..it is a culmination of lessons learned..(or not)... Instant Karma is known as the Law of the 3..or the Threefold Law ...that is you get what you give three times in this life.....And if you think someone didn't "get what they deserve" in this life...doesn't mean they wont in the next.....(Although who are we to decide who deserves what?..lol)...

Love and Light

omgamomie
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:40 PM

Quoting BaisMom:

Yes, absolutely.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)