Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bumper Statement

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:33 PM
  • 48 Replies

What does your bumper say? Do you have any bumper stickers or magnets? Stuffed animals or blankets in the windows? Or is it a plain car?

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
much2learn
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:33 PM

plain car

notjstanothrmom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:34 PM

None.

Brianav
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:35 PM
My dh would die if I stuck anything to our truck lol. Plain.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
serioussifL
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:36 PM

There is a skull and crossbones on the hood, a small sticker that reads "Jub Jub says Fuck your day", and a big sticker that says  "Its pronounced Nah-va'-duh, not nah-vah-duh."

Jessie119
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:37 PM

I think bumper stickers look tacky

Mommy2LnJ
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:39 PM

I have a Mets sticker on my back window, and on my bumper I have one that says Going Going and a blank place... it's for the Rainforest alliance.  Then on the bottom is a red and blue sticker that says "YOOOOUUK". It's a Boston Red Sox sticker for their first baseman Youkilis. Loooove me some Mets and Red Sox lol

Oh, I also have a window cling in the side window that says go green and bring your own bag, or something like that lol..

I'm a strong, pro-choice, spanking when needed, put off today what can be done tomorrow, make a fool of myself to make my kids laugh, country music lovin', tattoo addicted, Brett Favre & NY Mets loving SAHM of 3 yr old twin boys. *The tattoo is the mark of the soul. It can act as a window through which we can see inside, or it can be a shield to protect us from those who cannot see past the surface*

PookaboosMom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:40 PM

I used to have some before I got married.  On my car I had band stickers (hey I was 17) and like Hurley and Ron Jons.  On my truck I had PBR and the plain white outline ones of rodeo decals.  Now I just have a ron jon one on my rear window where my brake lite is, and a two little flip flops in my back driver's side window thing

syida
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:41 PM

big smile miniI have a little stufffed dog in my back window. it is my grand daughters. no bumper stickers though

Zawifey
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:41 PM

i dont have them anymore cuz im married now but there were my old ones:

1) Studs Wanted: Gelding Need Not apply

2) Men are like outhouses, the good ones are taken and the rest are full of crap

Logansmommy34
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:42 PM

i have one that sayd" you dont work full time til your a mom".. everyone loves it cuz they know whos car it is anywhere im at lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)