Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

facebook question.. blocking people.. help please!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:33 PM
  • 7 Replies

back story is i was stalked when i was 15 years old.. like bad stalked.. brok into my home, watched me sleep through my windows, written plans to rape and kidnap and kill me.. well anyway.. his facebook profile just popped up on the suggestions of people you might know area..  i dont have my real name on there.. or my maiden name connection.. but i still would liek to block him from ever seeing my profile.. can i do that??

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
JADIEBUG
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:35 PM

Yeah when you just block someone they can't see your page or contact you. Just go to your privacy center and block him.

ajl013
CLick on his page and on the left there is a link to block the person. It will ask for a reason why too.
_Bamaborn_

I think you can go in and go to privacy and block people from seeing you... I belive I blocked my ex husband from finding me... 

mom22angels38
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:36 PM
Yes.....just go to his profile and on the left side of his homepage it will give you the option to block him. If you can't get to his homepage, then search his name and click on block this person under privacy options. Good luck! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countryspun
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:36 PM

I think there is a blcok this person on his profile or do a name search and when you find his profile it will have an option to block or you can type his name into the block list.

MovalMomsADMIN
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:37 PM

BUMP!

Rychelle
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 6:25 PM

thanks girls!! i found where you were all talking about and blocked him..  i appreciate it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)