Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should I go to the ER?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:21 PM
  • 16 Replies

I fell down the stairs and cut my head open.  It's pouring blood and I am getting woozy as I type this.  I passed out, I am not sure how long, but when I came to I thought about it and I decided to ask you ladies first.

IDK what happened, but it could have had to do with me licking the cat's ring worm meds this morning or taking the dogs dewormer with lunch.  Should I go to the ER?? 

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BlessedToBMommy
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:23 PM

ok jabbing at the women whos son ate the ringworn oitment is sooo old, granted she shouldnt have left it down but jeez leave her alone

Other than that I completly agree, people will amputate a limb and get on here to see if they should go to the ER.

MommytoNandA
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:24 PM

Haha, I was going to say I was drunk b/c I had some beers when the kids were down for a nap, but I figured some psycho would cyberstalk me, LOL.

Quoting BlessedToBMommy:

ok jabbing at the women whos son ate the ringworn oitment is sooo old, granted she shouldnt have left it down but jeez leave her alone

Other than that I completly agree, people will amputate a limb and get on here to see if they should go to the ER.

LCWAmommy
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:27 PM

Quoting BlessedToBMommy:

I agree if its a huge thing like my kid passed out or is bleeding or what ever but sometimes my first reaction for something (like my kid eating something non food or something non life threatening) is to call my mom so seeking the advice of other moms is not really that weird

Imaddge3.jpg picture by JanieBoBanie

BlessedToBMommy
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:30 PM

lol I have a stalker! she denies it but on alot of threads she seems to have memorized everything about me and my life things I will have mentioned like months ago!! lol

Yea hthat other lady was nuts! I was 19 and dh and I have enough since to one stay sober! lol I was in the "I live on my own I can drink now stage" but even then one stayed sober!! lol

Quoting MommytoNandA:

Haha, I was going to say I was drunk b/c I had some beers when the kids were down for a nap, but I figured some psycho would cyberstalk me, LOL.

Quoting BlessedToBMommy:

ToraMay
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:32 PM

No... everything will be fine. You can take care of this yourself. What you do is take a plastic bag, put it over your head, duct tape it around your neck, so no germs can get inside the bag, and breathe deeply.

mommy2angels427
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:33 PM

nope... tough it out!  you're a big girl!!!

.PINK
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:34 PM
No you're fine. Take an asprin and drink a couple glasses of wine. It will thicken your blood and you will stop bleeding. Doctors only want your money anyways. They'll say to do what I did.
Keila8
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:34 PM

lmao. nice!

I think you should wait and see if you stop bleeding...haha.

Shaylyn318
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:35 PM

Nah, you'll be fine. Just stick a band aid on it.

QueenFelicia
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:38 PM

you were right to ask here! someone can guide you through suturing your head wound over the internet, while at the same time, peeing on your keyboard will allow them to test your body for toxins before it is too late!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)