Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does this make me trashy? S/O post

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:44 PM
  • 45 Replies

Poll

Question: Am I trashy for allowing her to sit around in her diaper

Options:

yes

no

other (explain)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 113

View Results

It is 90 degrees outside on a daily basis so I let my DD lounge around the house like this on a nearly daily basis:

I am a...

Cloth diapering, Breast Feeding, Selective Vaxxing, Co-sleeping, ERF to the MAX, non-CIO, Wiccan, Gay Rights Supporting, Outdoorsy, Crafty, Animal loving,  Girl Scout Supporting, College Educated, Army Wife, Other culture absorbing, liberal, SAHM, to one beautiful baby girl.

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MovalMomsADMIN
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:44 PM

no

pinkbrooklyn
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:45 PM

LOL NO.  Someone really thinks that is trashy?  Hahahahahaha  People are dumb. 

EmilyD88
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:46 PM

hahahah no. babies love to be nakie. there are pictures of me running around in my pull ups outside when i was a toddler.. and my family is def. not trashy... its better than the kid getting too hot right?

poshkat
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:47 PM

than call me trashy too because my son wears only diapers at home unless we have company.

chais_wifey
I haven't done it outside but my daughter often wears just a diaper when we are home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Not.So.Virginal

you aren't bringing her out everywhere in just a diaper..... and as long as she's not sitting in a dirty diaper forever, i see no issue

SkroveMomma

edit!: I put yes before I finished reading the post and I thought you meant dirty diaper LOL! My daughter has eczema so she has to be covered or else she will scratch herself otherwise I would let her e in just a diaper too! So I meant NO!

nothingbutgirls
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:48 PM

Nope not trashy at all.

Now when I see 2 and 3yr old running around WalMart in a soggy wet diaper hanging to their knees and nothing else on... Then I think trashy!

Nature_Luvr
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:49 PM

Well obviously if it's that hot and especially if you don't have a/c, that's the best way to keep her cool. Nothing trashy about staying cool.

pixie_trix
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:49 PM

Why would you even think such a thing?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)