Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone want 2 little girls???

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:54 PM
  • 5 Replies

My girls are driving me nuts I knew it would be a bad day when my 2 year old threw a 20 min fit because daddy didnt get her out of bed (he usually does but left early this morning), but DAMN! they have done nothing but fight m(like one cant even look at the other with out fighting happening uug) and whine all morning right now my 2 year old is crying because I gave my 3 year old some benedryl and she wants some medicine too. GRRRR they are the worst for fits too they both will go on for ever I put them in their room and leave and they just keep screaming. 

they are pretty cute though when they are not driving me nuts

Imaddge3.jpg picture by JanieBoBanie

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
littleluvkitty
by Platinum Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:56 PM

hmmm i will trade you a three yearold boy and a over excited colley. deal? lol too cute.

Just_Bethy
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:57 PM

I'll take them! You pay S&H though!!...I see you have already boxed them up ready..LMAO

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

mommy_10
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:00 PM

i think kids tend to drive us nuts..it's their job....I know what you mean when they just whine and whine...and it last for a while...cause i have a 3 year old who does the same thing...but if you want to ship them to me...2 more won't hurt in the zoo i live in...LOL!

LCWAmommy
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:20 PM

Quoting Just_Bethy:

I'll take them! You pay S&H though!!...I see you have already boxed them up ready..LMAO

LOL that was yesterday when they where cute LOL they where playing pirate. Now they are playing prison riot or something cause I'm about to lock them both in solitary

Imaddge3.jpg picture by JanieBoBanie

LCWAmommy
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:44 PM

awwww come on ladies I'll throw in a doog for no charge he thinks running around after a fly and knocking stuff is a fun time when he's not trying to sneek up on my bed!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)