Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

STATE LAWS SUCK!!!!!!!! (cussing) Edit in RED Another EDIT in MAROON another EDIT in BLUE EDIT in PINK

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:23 PM
  • 193 Replies

OK last night I'm home alone with my kids. I was outside smoking a cigarette and talking to my friend on the phone when the dogs started barking. My dog ONLY barks at people and cars in the driveway so I was thinking some body's walking down the road I'm gonna tell my dog to shut up. Well I stand up to look and see what's going on and there is a MAN in my front yard walking towards my house.

I JUMP UP out of my chair and say "Can I help you?" say bye to my friend and hung up stated calling 911. Well he walks ALL the way up to the side of m porch and is looking at me. He says "Can I help you? Are you serious" Like he's saying I'm a strange guy in your yard and your asking if you can help me? So he's standing there watching me and I'm on the phone with 911 dispatcher and he says "your calling the cops?" I ignored him and keep talking to the lady told her my address and he starts walking back to the road.

I gave her a description of him and everything. Well he gets to the road turns right to walk up the road and yells at me "YOUR FUCKED! NOW YOUR FUCKED!" So I tell the dispatcher what he said and I'm thinking he's gone he's going home. Then I HEAR him talking to me in my woods. He says "Your fucked now. you hear me you dirty whore your fucked now" I tell the dispatcher that.

So then after about 20-30 minuets the cops get there and I go outside to talk to them and they asked me what happened and I told them all of that. Then they say "well we saw a few people outside up the road we are going to ask them some questions." and they leave. So I call my DH at work and tell him to get his ass home. So he gets home and says he noticed some stuff by the road and he goes and gets it. It's a hat, 2 nature Valley granola bars, and a cup half full of some type of Alcohol. So later on the cops call back to see if everything is OK and my DH talked to them and told them what he found and they told him "Yeah we saw that."

It's like WTF????? why wouldn't you go check it out and see what it was about? Take fingerprints, to DNA, SOMETHING besides "OK well I hope you don't die tonight, have a good one." My vent is over COPS SUCK, and I REALLY hate paying for there donuts, coffee, and gas so they can pull me over later!!!!!!! <----This was because I am upset and I don't REALLY think all cops are like that.

Thank you to those who have offered sympathy, and such. To all the other ladies I'm am happy you have good cops in your area who ACTUALLY do things. Another thing they made NO report. Also I said cops SUCK not that I HATE cops. BIG difference!

I DON'T watch CSI.

What I wanted them to do is at least make a report. Maybe look in my woods a little bit better. But unfortunately STATE law says they can't. WOW I feel SO SAFE!

My dog WAS off the porch. She's a lover not a fighter.

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
halloween_scare
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:26 PM

BUMP!

BabyLillyAnn
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:28 PM

BUMP!

JADIEBUG

Can you prove those things were the mans? Fingerprints, DNA does no good without proof they belong to the man. All that man did was trespass at most....What do you expect the cops to do? Guard your home? If you call them they will do extra patrols of your street but they are not going to sit in front of your home looking for a guy who just was a trespasser.

LiesLiesLies
Do you know how much it would cost to take fingerprints and DNA on every suspicious person call?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HLoeffler08
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:29 PM

I hate cops..they are there when you don't need them and don't do shit when you do need them...Honestly that would of freaked me out..glad you are safe though!

MovalMomsADMIN

i dont think they will do the whole finger prints/dna unless something really bad happens... anyway... did you guys touch it cause you guys contaminated it... keep it anyway in a bag or something incase anything happens... maybe then they will do all thatother stuff... sorry but i doubt they will do much,,, youre gonna have to help yourself on this one,

JADIEBUG

And how long it takes to get DNA processed...LMAO

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

Do you know how much it would cost to take fingerprints and DNA on every suspicious person call?

MsDean

They might of just figured it was some drunk guy trying to mess with you. I don;t see why they would dna test since no big crime was committed.

briana_paige
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:30 PM

The cops did their job. They won't fingerprint and check for DNA over something like that. Also, they had no proof that it was actually the man's.

CafeMom Tickers
halloween_scare
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:30 PM

They could have done SOAMETHING besides basically tell me have a good night.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)