Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you were about to get married.........

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:23 PM
  • 23 Replies

Where would you register?

I HAVE to register by this weekend for our wedding because the invitations went out yesterday.  Problem is I have no clue where to register!  We already have MOST household items because we have owned homes for years.  Cash gifts will go towards DF's adoption of my DD.  But I have to register at one or two places. 

Give me some suggestions!!

Also, what kinds of items did you register for?

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
abbysmommy429
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:25 PM

I was registered at: Macy's, Target, and Bed Bath and Beyond.

Our main things were at Macy's and Target.

momma_bear1
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:26 PM

Since you have all your household items, why not register at Wal-Mart or Target for things you will always need? Stuff like, towels, cleaning supplies, etc...

mommyto2girls00

Macy's and Target

joshswife07

Bed,bath and beyond and Dillards or Macys.Target is sooo cute too

aleciamarie
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:28 PM

Target and Bed, Bath, and Beyond.

Register for towels, pots and pans, dish sets, silverware, drinking glasses, wine glasses, sheets, pillows, kitchen utensils, etc.  Just because you already have everything doesn't mean you can't upgrade or get new things.  Congratulations!!!

hmsfroggy
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:29 PM

Bed bath and beyond, if you got something tha was on your registry (lets say 2 of the same item) you can get cash for it (worked there and loved to be able to hand cash to newlyweds to other stuff)

katie1204

kohls, target, and bed bath and beyond are popular with brides to be in my area.

when you register at kohls the registry card has a 15% off coupon on the back if you spend $50 or more. and you get the same % off for anything you didnt get off the registry if you come in after the wedding.

abjones00

I didn't register. We just said gift cards were best because we could use them when we actually needed something or use them for our son. We had everything we needed for our house and stuff and i didn't want a bunch of junk cluttering my kitchen space (everyone buys kitchen stuff!)

PeanutsFan79
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:30 PM

Do you have an American Furniture Warehouse? If you register there it's just an account that money gets put into, if you decide there's nothing there  you want they send you check. That way you are "registered" but still getting what you really need/want which is the $$ to adopt.

mrs.sgt
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:31 PM

We already had everything when we got married, so we didn't register.  Kohl's, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Target, etc would be good places though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)