Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cat torture!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:37 PM
  • 10 Replies

Poor Shaw Shaw! Dressing him up in a dress!

I am not Palestinian (although I married into the culture). I am human. I
believe in human rights for everyone. Some people may think that this
is not "our" fight, but it is to me, because no matter their religion or cultural background, they are our brothers and sisters in humanity.  I will protest right along side everyone in Palestine. I may not be able to change the world, but I can
die trying.

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Wistful
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:38 PM

I use to do stuff like that to my cat (she passed away recently). One time I was dressing her, she looked up at me, took a deep breath and fell over and didn't move. Lol!
It was like she was saying 'you are killing me'.

isra1986
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:39 PM

Sorry for your loss :(
My sister and I used to dress up our cat too, I thought DD would think it was fun, but I had more fun dressing him up, lol!

Quoting Wistful:

I use to do stuff like that to my cat (she passed away recently). One time I was dressing her, she looked up at me, took a deep breath and fell over and didn't move. Lol!
It was like she was saying 'you are killing me'.

is not "our" fight, but it is to me, because no matter their religion or cultural background, they are our brothers and sisters in humanity.  I will protest right along side everyone in Palestine. I may not be able to change the world, but I can
die trying.

eeyorerdl
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:42 PM

aww, that's cute!  I'm just surprised the kitty stayed put long enough for you to get the outfit on AND take a pic!

He kinda looks like he's saying "You do know I am a BOY, right?"  LOL 
Adorable!!!

EmilyD88

lmfao. 

Prego889

i have 3 cats the have clothes shoes socks and coats i have a dog that i dress up to i also have birds and hamestrs i have i all 11 animals

night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:43 PM

Too cute. ☺♥☺♥

isra1986
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:43 PM

He is used to clothes. He has pajamas he wears on the colder nights since I gave him the "lion cut" too early, lol!

Quoting eeyorerdl:

aww, that's cute!  I'm just surprised the kitty stayed put long enough for you to get the outfit on AND take a pic!

He kinda looks like he's saying "You do know I am a BOY, right?"  LOL 
Adorable!!!

die trying.

RissaBusch
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:50 PM

When I was Jewish we got our cat boogie a Chaunukkah dress and our other cat, B.K., a Santa Cat outfit.  We had interfaith cats.  Now we have 3 cats living with us, I need an Eid dress for Moo.  Then we'll have covered all the religion's holidays LOL. 

isra1986
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:51 PM

Lol!!!!!!

Quoting RissaBusch:

When I was Jewish we got our cat boogie a Chaunukkah dress and our other cat, B.K., a Santa Cat outfit.  We had interfaith cats.  Now we have 3 cats living with us, I need an Eid dress for Moo.  Then we'll have covered all the religion's holidays LOL. 

die trying.

mrs.sgt
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:51 PM

lol my great grandma used to have a little mini dachsaund my mom and her sister dressed up and pushed around in baby carriages when they were kids.  in every pic, that poor dog just has this terrified "kill me now" look!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)