Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

creative mommies??

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:47 PM
  • 4 Replies

A diy party in the works....

I know Ive posted before but budget is killing me right now!

Party is at a park..

Above is out theme.Im going to buy 2 pack dessert plates,2 pack dinner plates,cow ballons,red 2 ballons,and foil baloons.

The party is at a park,I have 6 tables.

Luckily I went through grandmas fabric and she had some she would never use SO Im going to make 3 denim runners,and 3 cow print runners-geez I hope the cow print turns our decent as I have to paint the cow print on myself.

Im going to buy bandanas red and blue put 3 on each table under the runner.

Im going to look for some old popcorn tins,maybe goodwill and paint them in cow print line them with a bathroom trash can and use them as drink coolers.

Im going to collect the tall vegtable cans and paint them red.Im either going to fill them with cow tails the candy or some dollar tree sun flowers.

Im going to make wanted posters and put my sons picture on them,tape them to trees.

Make paper Happy Birthday Carson banner and hang that,how Im not sure...

Print cup cake picks for the cupcakes,Im totally cheating and ordering a dozen yellow cupcakes with red icing and making them themed by adding picks.Im also ordering an ice cream cake.

Im going to make my own pig pinata-Im most excited about this!

Im BBQing hot dogs and hamburgers,a few finger foods.

Most likly Im going to buy dollar tree bubbles (the ones that have wand and such) or farm stuffed animlas from oriental trading (im afraid my 2 yr old might be too old)

Im getting a bubble rocket for entertainment at the party $13

Im getting the bubble thing giant wand for entertainment as well.

SO tell me....what am I missing??Any ideas on more diy decorations?

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LocaMocaMom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:00 PM

How about games? pin the tail on the donkey, duck duck goose, musical chairs. Sounds like the decorations are coverd! Good luck sound like a nice party :)

Chrystal_A
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:51 PM

since its at a park im not overly worried with games but i think im going to do cow bowling with soda bottles :D thanks!!

Also the bubbles are entertainment as well.

MissMommaX2
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:13 PM

holy cow (no pun intended lol) chrystal! i need to hire you for my kids b-day parties. you always got super cute ideas!

i think you got everythign covered lol

Chrystal_A
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:15 PM

Thanks Brandi.And to think its still 2 months away :P

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)