Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need help with my Kodak Easy Share CD82 Camera

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:48 PM
  • 8 Replies

I can NOT figure out how to upload my pics to my facebook from my camera like they show on T.V. Does anyone know how I can do this without hooking my camera up to my computer? I want to be able to take pics at the park or whatever and then upload them right away. Please help! I am going crazy trying to figure this out!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mrs.autry21
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:58 PM

I wish i did. I have one and i still haven't been able to figure it out.Maybe i can try and google it.Everytime i push that button i can't even get the facebook and stuff to pop up to send it.

AndrewsMommy01
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:20 PM

I have googled it a million times and I can not figure it out. I am going to see if my husband can when he gets home from work tonight.

Quoting mrs.autry21:

I wish i did. I have one and i still haven't been able to figure it out.Maybe i can try and google it.Everytime i push that button i can't even get the facebook and stuff to pop up to send it.

lcappytan05
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:22 PM

did it come with a user manual?

Sorry, I'm not much help. I have a Kodak Easy Share...but mine's the C713...it's kind of old...lol

RendevouzDreams
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:23 PM

You prolly need a card reader if you only want to post a few from your camera

Kharma25
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:25 PM

I have a different version of the Kodak Easy Share, and my computer has a card-reader.  I just pop the SD-card out of the camera and slide it into the computer.  If you don't have the card-reader slot on your computer, then you'll have to use the cables to hook the camera up to the computer.

AndrewsMommy01
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:19 PM

I want to send it to facebook without hooking it to the computer right from my camera...they do it on the comercial and the user manual it worthless and tells me nothing.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:30 PM

Did you need to dl any program on to your computer for this to work?   Did you go to the website and see if anyone else had issues?   Sorry i have a 4-5 yr old easy share camera so i am not any help.

Logan_Bellasmom
by Falling Starr on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:41 PM

Do you have the exact camera from the comercial?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)