Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which one do you like better?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:55 PM
  • 3 Replies

Poll

Question: Which one do you like better?

Options:

#1 (Black)

#2 (Brown)

Other- Post a link or picture of something better

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 12

View Results

I really want to get my hubby something nice for Father's Day. He just got hired on at Oracle, which is our school's newspaper, and now has a desk job. I am really proud of him and all of his accomplishments. I thought it would be really nice if I got him something personalized for his desk since he really doesn't have anything and he keeps asking me for pics of the kids to put up around his office. I am going to get him a pen holder and these are two that I am considering. What do you guys think about them, are they tacky? Have you ever given one to your SO, and did he like it?

Here is #1. I think it looks really nice, but the only thing you would have to put your own picture in it and it only has room for a 2.5 x1.75 inch photo. Would it be really hard to make one of the pics I have that small? I like that I can write a personal message on it and it has a clock. It serves a lot of purposes which is pretty cool.The whole thing measures 4.75 x 3.75x 2.75 inches.

This is #2.  I found it on Shutterfly. You just pick the picture you want and they put it on there for you. I don't think it looks as nice as the other one, but I like that the picture is bigger and they do it for you. The whole thing measures 5 1/8x 5 1/8x 1 7/8 inches.

What do you guys think? Which one do you like, or can you find me something better? Thank you ladies, I just want to make this Father's Day really special for him. TIA!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jillbailey26
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:58 PM

I'm a "time" person.  I always have to know what time it is, so I like the one with the clock.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

lilmama22806
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:00 PM

Good to know! He's the opposite. He is oblivious when it comes to time, so I figure that if he has a clock right on his desk, he will be more aware of the time and make sure he gets his stories in on time. Thanks for your input!

Quoting jillbailey26:

I'm a "time" person.  I always have to know what time it is, so I like the one with the clock.

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:17 PM

I like the one with the clock too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)