Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

questions about hotels!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:25 PM
  • 4 Replies

i know this is probably a silly question BUT.....

do infants count as 1 guest when it comes to staying in a hotel? i'm looking into hotels for next weekend-- it will be df, myself, our 2 yr old and 8 month old. so i would need to make the reservation for 4 guests, right? LOL i know this is silly but hey... i've seen worse questions on here :P

also, they say that 1 crib is allowed in the room. does this mean they have cribs available for guests to use? or do they mean if you bring your own you are only allowed to bring 1?

thanks in advance for answering my silly questions :P

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
babyfat5
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:27 PM

Ask the hotel. Some have kids under a specific age stay free. Some they don't. Some they can eat the free breakfast. It depends on the hotel. Call and ask.

mrs.sgt
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:27 PM

usually there are cribs available if you ask the front desk, as well as roll away beds if needed.  every hotel I've booked in the last several years asks for the number of adults and number of children.

Kaydence2010
by Maggie on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:28 PM
They offered my 2 month old dd on mothers day a bassinet but we brought her pack n play. I'd call the hotel and ask first
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JasonsMom2007
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:57 PM

I've never paid for my son to stay at a hotel and he's almost 3.  He doesn't need a bed because he always ends up sleeping with us anyways and everywhere we stay have been kids stay free.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)