Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

give it to me!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:44 PM
  • 23 Replies

whats for dinner tonight??? also i need some good EASY dinner recipes for this upcoming week..*preferably* with boneless skinless chicken breast...please! This kids about to fall out...but i still gotta cook! lol...

CafeMom Tickers

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
southernjess3
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:46 PM

PLEASE! 

momto3girls0620
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:47 PM

i'm making oven baked chicken ranch nuggets tonight..

MrsApple
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:49 PM

I put a pack of boneless,skinless chicken breast in my crock pot with about a cup of water...cook on low for about 6-8 hours.The chicken basically just FALLS apart.I shred it and add one of the McCormick Slow Cooker seasoning packets and let it cook on low again for about 35 minutes.Serve it buns and it's YUMMY!!

momto3girls0620
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:49 PM

chicken breasts (about 1 1/2 lb) cut into cubes

ranch salad dressing

herb stuffing mix(crushed up)

dip chicken pieces in ranch and coat with stuffing..put it on a baking sheet and bake at 400 for 15 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink ..(super easy recipe)

skyes_mom07
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:50 PM

we call it easy chicken and noodles... cut your chk into cubes, cook in a little olive oil with paprika, pepper, garlic seasoning....then put in bigger pot with 2 cans of cream of mushrooms soup..on the side sautee onions and mushrroms, then add to chk mix, and boil some noodles its real good

unspecified42
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:51 PM

If you get a box of stuffing they have good recipes that involve chicken breasts! I also like just pounding them flat and rolling them up with a piece of ham and swiss cheese. Then you coat them in egg, then brad crumbs and bake.

Or you can do an easy stir fry with a bag of frozen veggies, some cubed chicken, and stir fry sauce. Just put it over rice.

Or you can cut them up and cook them, then get some like hoagie rolls, cheese, and red sauce to make chicken parmesan sandwiches

mommas3cubs
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:51 PM

We are having queso and chips

1 pkg of Velveeta cheese ( 2 lb)

2lbs ground beef

1/2 a jar of Mild salsa

1 bag of Tostitos chips

Brown the ground beef and melt the cheese when the beef is brown and the cheese is melted put it in a bowl then add half the Jar of Mild Salsa, and enjoy. It is very easy, not very healthy though.

wedding websites

ryansmommy07
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:57 PM

tonight im making nachos

ground beed with seasoning and roasted green chilies ontop of some chips with sour cream salsa melted cheese of course and some jalepenos onions and diced tomoatos !

ABX
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:57 PM

We are having chicken and bacon pizza with white cream sauce..mmmmm

countryspun
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:59 PM

DH would love this. Thank you so much for sharing.

Quoting mommas3cubs:

We are having queso and chips

1 pkg of Velveeta cheese ( 2 lb)

2lbs ground beef

1/2 a jar of Mild salsa

1 bag of Tostitos chips

Brown the ground beef and melt the cheese when the beef is brown and the cheese is melted put it in a bowl then add half the Jar of Mild Salsa, and enjoy. It is very easy, not very healthy though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)