Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*URGENT TEXT MESSAGE*

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:05 PM
  • 37 Replies

I opened up my phone to see this flashing. I started panicking because I'd never gotten one of those before. What could it be???

"Yo, what time u want me to b there 10?"

WTF?? I don't even know who this person is, LMAO! I wrote back and said "I think you have the wrong number." They wrote back, and said "No I don't, it's Alex!!" 

I don't know who Alex is, but if he (she?) shows up at my house tonight at 10, I'm going to be surprised. ;-) 

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SOB0313
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:06 PM

BUMP!

RheaF
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:07 PM

You should ask Alex who you are. I got in an argument once with some guy who insisted I was his Mom...till I called him.lol

Brianav
Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommymandaleigh

LOL well I would let them know you don't know an Alex and they DO have the wrong number...sounds like a booty call text !!!! LOL

sherri8806
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:09 PM

lol deff booty call!

Quoting mommymandaleigh:

LOL well I would let them know you don't know an Alex and they DO have the wrong number...sounds like a booty call text !!!! LOL

Photobucket

Pregnancy%20ticker
MOMby19
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:09 PM

lol. some people don't know how to make texts NOT urgent. i had a cyber friend (his name was alex, oddly enough. lol) text me and it said urgent. i asked him why it was urgent like that and he told me his phone was dumb and wouldn't him turn it off.

i would probably text back something like "no... really. i don't even know an alex. you REALLY do have the wrong number." lol.

CMcLaws
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:09 PM

LMAO I told him again it was the wrong number and he hasn't responded again. (Although it took him an hour to get back to me last time, lol!) 

Quoting mommymandaleigh:

barrelracer1699
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:09 PM

I would have said Alex who I don't know an Alex!!! Is your number new to you or did he just press a wrong number?? Or you could just have some fun with him just dont give him your actuall address and maybe someone will be very surpised when he shows up on their door step!!!

CMcLaws
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:10 PM

LMAO that's about the funniest thing I've heard all day! Don't you hate stuff like that??? 

Quoting RheaF:

You should ask Alex who you are. I got in an argument once with some guy who insisted I was his Mom...till I called him.lol

CMcLaws
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:11 PM

Lol no I've had my number for almost 3 years, haha! 

Quoting barrelracer1699:

I would have said Alex who I don't know an Alex!!! Is your number new to you or did he just press a wrong number?? Or you could just have some fun with him just dont give him your actuall address and maybe someone will be very surpised when he shows up on their door step!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)