Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I swear I dont beat my kid..........

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:24 PM
  • 4 Replies

but I swear if she gets anymore mysterious injuries thats what people are going to think!!  Like today, shes been playing all day fine no boos boos or crying nothing, well I'm talking to her a sec ago and I notice she has a HUGE bruise on her face by her eye, and its swollen so I ask her what happened and shes like " I didnt even know I have a bruise, I dont know what happened!"  and runs to look in the mirror laughing because she didnt even realize she had it and she doesn't know how it happened either! MY god shes 5 and plays so tough she doesnt even notice unless she REALLY hurts herself!! lmao! At least if anyone actually thought I was beating her she'd be able to tell them I'm not and she has no clue where it came from either! This stuff happens like all the time!!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
HLoeffler08
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:25 PM

My almost 5 year old is the exact same way..She doesn't realize when she gets hurt..

ohmsgrace05
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:26 PM

My 5 yr old DD looks like I beat her little legs with a log, lol!!  She is a little softball player and is constantly catching balls to the shins :(  Tough little booger though!!  I thought about getting her shin guards...maybe I should, lol... but yeah, she is a kid and her legs are bruised and knotty... oh well!

meghan451
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:28 PM

my two year olds legs have bruises on them. i just found one the other day on her arm. how she got that one idk. she's so clumsy right now. always tripping over stuff.

sarasloveable
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:29 PM
My 6 yr old dd is the same way
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)