Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh! EEEEENOUGH ALREADY! (military related)

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:47 PM
  • 27 Replies

I am just so tired of hearing it already. I know what you ladies will most likely say..."don't hang around these people" or something along those lines....I usually don't, but I am tired of hearing it....so this is a venting post so I don't explode...lol.

This is about people I constantly hear bitching about military life....feel free to add your own if you want.

First off, if you bitch about not having enough money, it probably means that you are not living within your means. Stop buying the TVs and expensive electronics. Stop going out all the time. Stop eating out....buy groceries, it lasts longer and is way cheaper. If you don't have money to last you through the month, you need to change up some shit in your lifestyle.

Second, just because your life is boring does not give you the right to start drama and gossip. Go to the gym, take a walk, read a book, watch a movie, mow the fucking grass...just stop talking about everyone else...nobody wants to hear it.

Third, yes, she is pregnant again. Who the fuck cares? I'm sure they have the means to support their children. Why do you care what the end result of their afternoon romp was?

Fourth, quit assuming you are the one that needs to be thanked all the time. Your husband is over in the sandbox fighting, not you. You might have it "rough" but I guarantee you don't have to wipe sand out of your ass and dodge bullets all day.

Fifth, you're damn right I enjoy my life. What's not to enjoy? I get to spend all day with my son, I get to take my college courses, I have a roof over my head, I have food in my belly and cabinets, my husband has a stable job and paycheck, I have healthcare, and when something is broken...I call housing to come and fix it, no charge. I can complain, but I don't need to bitch about everything every fucking day.

the end.

Army wife to Chad (12/28/2007) army

Mommy to Jeffrey (10/14/2009) baby boy

Military Moms
Join us on The Military Moms Group - -Military Moms Group Mod

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetstkissez22
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:53 PM

Hm...very nice vent!!! AMEN!bouncing

m_rob1021
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:55 PM

Quoting sweetstkissez22:

Hm...very nice vent!!! AMEN!bouncing

mandapanda21
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:56 PM

Haha, yes mam!! Completely agree!!!clapping

barrelracer1699
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:57 PM

Way to go!!!!!

jucyfrut
by LITTLE BIT on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:59 PM

Heard, Understood, And Acknowledged!!

Just saw a movie, and they kept saying this.  Totally blanking on the name of the movie though........

Hope your day(night) gets better!!!

While you were too busy being so judgemental of others, you forgot to lock your closet door~~and all the skeletons fell out!!  OOPS!!

armywifey26
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:00 PM

I see just as many venting posts about military venting posts. So I am just about tired of all of it!

meganprice24
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:00 PM

Quoting mandapanda21:

Haha, yes mam!! Completely agree!!!clapping

CafeMom Tickers

Group Mod

Significant
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:01 PM

love you sign

kiralyn
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:01 PM

Eggggggzactly! I've seen this same type of post about 50 times. Find something new to "vent" about, please.

Quoting armywifey26:

I see just as many venting posts about military venting posts. So I am just about tired of all of it!

serioussifL
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:02 PM

Wow! I have never heard people speak like that (complaining constantly, gossiping). Maybe its because I dont live on post.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)