Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My 11month old son just ate dog sh*t! **update**

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:21 PM
  • 31 Replies

Yes you read that right, he just ate dog shit. I am freaking out! Is he gonna be ok? please tell me he is going to be ok! It wont like poison him will it?? I  see things all the time about people saying their kids eat cat crap but never anything about dog crap. is he going to be ok?

 

 

Lol it is funny now, but when it happened i screamed and grabbed him and ran for bathroom. No the dog doesnt have worms thank goodness but he is locked downstairs. He knew freaking better than to crap in the house. And he had just been outside for 20 minutes! DS is fine, he is running around playing with my yarn lol. But man i freaked. Well I'm glad he is going to be ok and to hear other babies did it too!

 

well i was calmed down again until people started talking about calling poison controll and crazy diseases. im going to try to find a number to call now lol

 

 

ok I called poison controll cause alot of people scared me talking about e.coli and all that lol. They said that he will be fine that it happens all the time. Just to watch him and see if he gets a tummy ache. Thats all. Thanks for all the advice!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:22 PM

Uhmmmmmmm... lol sorry I have to giggle.  I never experienced this although my son tried his own poo before!  Bump

mommyajay
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:23 PM

eww his breath is gonna stink. as long as your dog isnt sick? i guesss he would be ok lol

lcappytan05
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:24 PM

lol, oh man!

Can you call a nurse line or the ER or something and ask?


happymama0609
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:25 PM

eww! of all things to try why does it have to be poop. He got his teeth brushed good and just got a super bath lol. but i'm still worried! It is pretty funny i just want him to be ok. And the dog isn ow downstairs for crapping in the house when he knows better

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Uhmmmmmmm... lol sorry I have to giggle.  I never experienced this although my son tried his own poo before!  Bump


Ty_n_JadiesMom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:25 PM

 Maybe you should call your local walk in clinic and get some advise. Wow, dog poop. I have to giggle a little. Not a lot of giggling just a little. I know I probably just jinxed myself. LOL

happymama0609
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:25 PM

BUMP!

ttyogagirl
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:26 PM

no it wont hurt him, it's gross and well funny but it wont poison him.

nazratred
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:26 PM

LMAO...gross!  he should be fine!

momto3girls0620
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:26 PM

*gag*

GrippyBits2
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:26 PM

 you are only in trouble if your dog has worms or something.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)