Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Congratulations, you're pregnant! LMFA sooo funny!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:27 PM
  • 107 Replies

OMG!!! So I just got a call from one of my aunts. Well my cousin is a real bad guy! I mean he has been in and out of jail/juvie since he was 12. Anyway, he is 27 now, and was released from jail about 2 months ago. He has to go and do random drug and alcohol tests.

So, he uses pot quite often, and was called in to do a drug test this morning. So, he obviously, wouldn't pass, so he had his girlfriend, pee i a baggy for him, so he can pour it in the cup when he gets there. (I don't condone, but fits the story).

So he went to the place, did the pee test, and the guy comes out, and says:

Congratulations, you are pregnant.

My cousin, obviously confused, says, what do you mean I'm pregnant.?

The guy said that it came back that he is pregnant. lmao, so not only does he fail the drug test, but he found out that his gf is pregnant (they've been together for 2 weeks, you do the math) lol

Just thought I'd share.. BURN

lmao

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
azpreemiemom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:28 PM

Whoops! LMAO

ceciliak
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:29 PM

Lmao!!!

RachelandSamie

hahaha thats great

kysmom642

I wonder why they did a pregnancy test on his pee...?

Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:29 PM

LOL.......he was BUSTED big time....oh man.....that I am sorry....is funny!  And I don't mean to be heartless but serves him right for trying to skirt the system.  Well some men have found testicular cancer by testing positive on pregnancy test.....so I'd say a pregnant girlfriend is the better reason.

audriesmommy

IT could still be his  since technically you are only 2 weeks along when you are pregnant.  But that means they had to have slept together right away.

momto3girls0620

wow!

mom2acutiepie
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:29 PM

That's kind of funny

scaredoflabor

lol Cool! i dont condone doing what he did to but hey free prego test for her! congrats to your cousin on expecting his first LOL well sounds like its not his but hey congrats anyways

Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:30 PM

probably routine to catch people who do this...never had one except for employer random testing....so I don't know...LOL

Quoting kysmom642:

I wonder why they did a pregnancy test on his pee...?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)