Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Worst Things They've Eaten? S/O of Dog Poo Post

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:34 PM
  • 14 Replies

The post about the woman's son who ate dog shit got me thinking....

What is the worst thing your kids have eaten?

My son is only 8 months, so he hasn't really eaten anything bad...he did try to eat lint and dog hair, but I caught him before he got it in his mouth....

Army wife to Chad (12/28/2007) army

Mommy to Jeffrey (10/14/2009) baby boy

Military Moms
Join us on The Military Moms Group - -Military Moms Group Mod

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
isra1986
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:37 PM

Cat litter!

I am not Palestinian (although I married into the culture). I am human. I
believe in human rights for everyone. Some people may think that this
is not "our" fight, but it is to me, because no matter their religion or cultural background, they are our brothers and sisters in humanity.  I will protest right along side everyone in Palestine. I may not be able to change the world, but I can
die trying.

xocoutureandco
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:38 PM

a bug =/

liz.1986
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:38 PM

My 5 yr old... hmm, nothing that I can think of.

My 3 yr old... he ingested flea and tick dog spray when he was almost 2. That was one of the worst nights I've ever had. :(

caitxrawks
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:39 PM

A dead spider.

I was gagging and freaking out when she did it. I was all "OMGGGG NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" and I was almost in tears trying to get it out of her mouth.

I hate bugs, dead or alive. *shudder* It was a big nasty one with long thick legs. I hadn't found it yet, but apparently she has super vision.

Just_Bethy

There have been many things over the last 21 years I am sure...the only one I can think of is Nicky...Chewing Gum......He had been chewing about 10 mins when I said to hubby wish he wouldn't give the baby gum..Nick was ...2...and he looked at me and said I DIDN"T...Ummm GROSS... We asked Nick where it came from and it was from the floor!!!!!

liz.1986

OMG, I would've freaked out! Did it hurt her at all?

Quoting isra1986:

Cat litter!

CoffeeK9

When my daughter was 12 months old she took a piece of poop from her brothers pull up and ate it before i could stop her. I remember puking in the toilet a few times while i was cleaning the poop out of her mouth.   Ewwwww nasty!!!!     Thank god she has not eaten dog shit yet...... I hope she never does!!!!!

laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:40 PM

Skyler would chase bugs and eat them.

Justin eats paper,wood,he chews bottle caps.

jennymitchell
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:40 PM

My oldest DD caught, ate, and spit out a cricket when she was about 2.  Apparently it didn't taste very good!

caitxrawks
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:40 PM

I'm so not looking forward to the day that Joss tries to eat poop. I know it's coming. It's only a matter of time...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)