Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my six week old has not napped ALL day

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:50 PM
  • 2 Replies

what is the deal? she has taken maybe 2 fifteen minute naps. Normally I would just let it go, but my grandmother is flying into town to meet her tonight (and to see my apartment for the first time and I REALLY REALLY need to get this place cleaned up, but I can't because she has been demanding constant attention, diaper changes, entertainment all day long. Right now she is sqealing in delight just laying on her blankee on the floor, but I feel bad just leaving her to play by herself while I clean up the house (I am making a mei  tai, but it is not finished yet, so I cannot wear her while I clean). Anyway she did not sleep and more than usual last night so why would she not be napping?

I am a...

Cloth diapering, Breast Feeding, Selective Vaxxing, Co-sleeping, ERF to the MAX, non-CIO, Wiccan, Gay Rights Supporting, Outdoorsy, Crafty, Animal loving,  Girl Scout Supporting, College Educated, Army Wife, Other culture absorbing, liberal, SAHM, to one beautiful baby girl.

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Gecko85
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:54 PM

any ideas as to why a baby won't nap? I mean she has been up for nearly 12 hours she has to be tired, right?

I am a...

Cloth diapering, Breast Feeding, Selective Vaxxing, Co-sleeping, ERF to the MAX, non-CIO, Wiccan, Gay Rights Supporting, Outdoorsy, Crafty, Animal loving,  Girl Scout Supporting, College Educated, Army Wife, Other culture absorbing, liberal, SAHM, to one beautiful baby girl.

jojosmama1228
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:54 PM

i'm sure your grandmother will understand if your appartment is a bit messy, you just had a baby!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)