Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is seriously hard!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:56 PM
  • 6 Replies

I know all you ladies keep saying the 30 day shred is hard, but I guess I never really got that all the way through my head. I was gonna start it tomorrow, but decided why wait? and I tried it today. I got about half way through it, when the door bell rang, so I had to pause it. I came back to it a couple minutes later, and my legs felt like jello! I just couldn't bring myself to keep doing it after that break I took. I went and took a shower instead.  I think I could have finished it if it hadn't been for the doorbell ringing! Oh well, I hope tomorrow will be easier!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
tinkerxbell
by danger will robinson on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:03 PM

bump?

luv2wahm
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:05 PM

It does get easier I promise! In fact, I will do level 1 on days I need a lighter exercise day.  Level 2 and 3 still makes me sweat though, but not like it used to.

hfaddis
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:07 PM

thanks! I been reading everyone saying it's hard and have been debating and debatin on bying it! By the time  buy the weights and stuff it adds up and I hae spendin money on me cuz I'm afraid it won't help! I think next time we have the money I will give n and get it!

zephyrsmommy
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:10 PM

I started day 1 today too for probally the 10th time.  I have great intentions but it hurts. (says this while whining)  I hope it gets easier.  Way to go!!! We CAN do it!

Jenny73
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:13 PM

Just keep at it and don't give up. My girlfriend just did it for 30 days or maybe it was PX90 and oh man she looks awesome! GL

I am a certified fitness instructor, Army brat, supporter of our troops, believes every American has the right to own a gun, live at the gym in my spare time, mother of 3, non-CIO, none co-sleeping, bottle-fed, none circumcised boy, vaccinating, disciplining, my children are not perfect, married for 17 years to my best friend, dog loving, non-church going Christian not judging, will listen to both sides before making a decision, SAHM mom and loving it.

in lovetoddler boylunchbagteen girltreadmillpuppy

i.heart.rachel
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:14 PM

lol It's not that hard. Keep doing it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)