Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

drinking and driving.. please watch and pass this on(no graphic scenes)

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:35 PM
  • 12 Replies

Before anyone comments, I'm just saying this once.. I am very close to Chris.. I SAW the accident after it took place.. I KNOW this is upsetting.. and it's hard for me to post this.. because i KNOW people will bash him.. YES he was 100% in the wrong.. but PLEASE don't bash him.. i want you all to take this to heart.. imagine if it was a family member of yours that was drinking and driving.. i do NOT want to read bashing.. so chances are i won't respond, or even READ any comments if this gets nasty.. if this turns into a bash fest, i WILL delete it.. so PLEASE if you have anything mean and nasty to say take it else where I WANT..WANT people to see this is take it to heart but if it gets out of hand i will be deleting the post.. again-i KNOW it was HIS fault.. i know HE was the one to do this and ruin that families lives.. but i also know this is NOT a walk in the park for EITHER side..

the man telling the story is his dad.. please just watch and pass this along..

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
katiebugg319
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:50 PM

Please BUMP for others...

lostandfound34
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:01 PM

He isnt asking for pitty for his son, he knows hi son was in the wrong, he is sharing his story so others can learn. THAT takes streangth!

katiebugg319
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:11 PM

Quoting lostandfound34:

He isnt asking for pitty for his son, he knows hi son was in the wrong, he is sharing his story so others can learn. THAT takes streangth!

Thank you for seeing that, Barry has been going to schools to talk with Kids about drinking and driving, I THINK the last school he went to, they had a couple with them that had lost family members to drunk drivers..i really hope it will get through to people..

anyone with a facebook etc, please pass this around.. more people need to see videos like these.. it's horrible how it can tear families apart

Jerods_Wifey18
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:36 PM

BUMP!

katiebugg319
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:44 PM

BUMP!

Zawifey
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:51 PM

that was hard to watch. very sad story, my heart goes out to both sides

dre_bunny
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:57 PM

BUMP!

JibbitsMom09
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:58 PM

Bump

katiebugg319
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:09 PM

ty for the BUMPS

katiebugg319
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:23 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)