Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

KIdnapping my brother

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:37 PM
  • 30 Replies

Ladies my baby brother will be 18 on the 18th on June and we want to take him to a strip club for his bday, well the prob is his girlfriend. We dont want her to go as we dont know how she will react so my question is how do I/we kidnapp him to get him away from her?

Ok so he has said he is gonna go when he turned 18, so y cant we take him and y does his girlfriend have to go.. i mean if she says no then he has to sit at home and never go... that to me is not even right.. And if it were me and dh or bf ot the time I wouldnt really care if he went with his sister and her hubby, its not like its a bunch of his single friends taking him. And what if we get there and his girlfriend is a complete bitch then what? Y should everyone else have to not have a good time

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:38 PM

Why would you want to force him to do something that would cause problems with his girlfriend?

MrsNewman
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:39 PM

Really? Your going to ruin your brothers relationship like that? How would you feel if someone did that to you? Karma's a bitch ..... 

ErikaM27

What if it causes problems between them?? I think that's mean. I wouldn't appreciate if someone did that to my dh. No matter what age.

imthatgirl728

I would let him decide if he wants to make rifts with his girlfriend. Doesn;t sound very nice to make that decision for him.

jltplk25

Invite him to a lunch, just the *two* of you. Have whoever you're wanting to go meet you at the club. Have him blindfolded so that way he doesnt' know where ya'll are going to eat.

devasmom

I would ask his girlfriend if it's OK and also invite her. I think she may feel better if she is there to see for herself that it doesn't go further than him looking at girls on the stage.

chais_wifey
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:40 PM

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

Why would you want to force him to do something that would cause problems with his girlfriend?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yngmomma21833

Quoting imthatgirl728:

I would let him decide if he wants to make rifts with his girlfriend. Doesn;t sound very nice to make that decision for him.

i-love-my-little-girls.gif

JZB

Quoting devasmom:

I would ask his girlfriend if it's OK and also invite her. I think she may feel better if she is there to see for herself that it doesn't go further than him looking at girls on the stage.

Sparkey6987
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:41 PM

How would you feel if someone did that to your S/O?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)