Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please pray for my friend!! *update*

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:42 PM
  • 10 Replies

My friend just had a miscarriage back in December.  It has been very hard on her and her family.  I just got word that on top of that her 18 month old son fell from a second story window.  The only thing I know about his condition is they are taking him via helicopter to the hospital.  Please pray for a full recovery!

*update* Well, it was a second story window but because their house is on a hill it's more like a third story window.  The kids are not allowed in her bedroom but they were in there anyways and her daughter started screaming.  Her son and fallen out through the screen.  She ran down and he was sitting on the ground looking up at her with a scratch on his nose.  They flew him to UC Davis just in case.  Did a cat scan and everything but he appears to have escaped with just that scratch!  They're keeping him overnight for observation though.  It truly is a miracle!

Mommy to my angel baby (miscarried 6/21/06 at 10 weeks), Jason Josiah (born 6/6/07) who is always pushing to be the best he can be, and my VBAC baby who tested my patience to no end by being 15 days late Delaney Abygail Grace (born 4/19/10)

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovingwifey
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:43 PM

OMG!  I hope he is okay!

dre_bunny
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:49 PM

I hope he is ok :(

im sorry

mrs.phillips123
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:52 PM

:( hope everything is ok...

JasonsMom2007
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:04 PM

BUMP!

bookworm23
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:07 PM

Quoting dre_bunny:

I hope he is ok :(

im sorry

jenniren128
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:15 PM

Prayers sent your way.  Keep us updated!

JasonsMom2007
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:27 PM

BUMP!

KeshaYS
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:33 PM
Wow what a day! I am so glad everything turned out the way it did. God is so good!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chais_wifey
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:35 PM
I'm glad he's ok.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MPWifeJessicia
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:45 PM

Wow! I'm glad he escaped with only a scratch! I'm sure that was a huge relief for your friend. :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)