Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Man, I can't even stand mySELF right now....

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:43 PM
  • 20 Replies

I don't get it.  One month is fine, the next is horrible!  PMS that is...why isn't it consistent?  Then I would at least know what to expect.  Anyone else have problems?  Geez...I am such a bitch right now!  LOL

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sunfreezeinmi
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:44 PM

My periods are different each month..always a surprise! So wonderful! (note sarcasm)

Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:45 PM

BUMP!

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:46 PM

I get super mean each month which isnt the usual "me".  All the guys that know me steer clear for fear of their body parts  LOL.  The other symptoms vary depending on how well i stay hydrated, the junk food i eat etc.

Camey82
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:47 PM

I noticed I got rather witchy the week before my cycle after I had my last baby. It was really annoying to the point where I was getting on my own nerves just like you're saying. My fuse was short and I was snippy with everyone.

Lol, too bad I don't have a cure for ya. Hersheys Bar, Brownies, and other random chocolate junk at least make me feel better until the next person gets on my nerve, lol.

Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:51 PM

Yeah, I feel really bad for my boys right now.  They are stuck here with me.  Hubby is with daughter at her basketball practice.  Poor boys.  :(  Everything they do is getting on my last nerve.  40 minutes and the little one goes to bed.  But hubby should be home right about then.

I just want to be alone to wallow in my bitchiness..... :*(

Quoting Camey82:

I noticed I got rather witchy the week before my cycle after I had my last baby. It was really annoying to the point where I was getting on my own nerves just like you're saying. My fuse was short and I was snippy with everyone.

Lol, too bad I don't have a cure for ya. Hersheys Bar, Brownies, and other random chocolate junk at least make me feel better until the next person gets on my nerve, lol.

RmeWifey01
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:51 PM

Yesterday I almost went over the edge with the kids b/c it was horrible and their behavior was horrible and the dog was a big nuisance. Everything together really pushed me to a new breaking point and I almost called CPS on myself and was ready to commit myself for an eval. It was just unfreaking real!!! If I don't get that hysterectomy soon I think I am going to be in prison this time next year. The doc says I have about 10 more yrs of this bullshit, and I say NOT!!! There has GOT 2 be something to alleviate this hormonal rollercoaster.

jucyfrut
by LITTLE BIT on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:52 PM

I never used to have any issues with PMS at all.  After having kids, I get all kinds of great symptoms.  Sometimes my boobs will really hurt, sometimes there will be a day when I am so tired, I can barely function.  Sometimes cramps will be really bad and other times it's hardly anything at all.  Sometimes I will be so freakin irritable about the smallest things.  Usually, I crave chocolate and Soda (Coke)  That's the time that I drink the most soda.

I never know how it's gonna be from one month to the next.  Of course, I never know when it's actually going to show up, either.  Always been irregular.

jucyfrut
by LITTLE BIT on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:55 PM

LOL Give me chocolate or get out of my way!!!

Quoting Camey82:

While you were too busy being so judgemental of others, you forgot to lock your closet door~~and all the skeletons fell out!!  OOPS!!

KellyMarie105
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:55 PM

I'm just like you. One month PMS doesn't effect me, the next month I'm on a killing spree. DF knows to avoid saying anything that could set me off. Unfortunately there's not a whole lot that won't set me off. But then there are months where I am just fine and dandy. But every month I get crazy cravings on the first day, a lot like being pregnant.

xocoutureandco
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:56 PM

well see with me its not so much that i become a bitch but i become an emotional wreck =/  like today its one of those days!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)