Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The post will die if you dont reply. Edit in red for those of you who cant seem to get a life...

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:07 PM
  • 437 Replies

Its not hard to understand that is it?  I am going to point out a few complaints people tend to have lately and give the simple solutions.

1. Its too long and the font is not big enough-  Solution? DONT READ IT. 

2. I dont like what the OP has to say EVER and will NEVER agree with what they say or do- Solution? DONT READ THE POST IF THE PERSON POSTING IS SOMEONE YOU KNOW YOU DONT AGREE WITH

3. You only posted to get drama-this complaint is followed up with other mean remarks that are uncalled for and only serve to bring the so-called "wanted" drama to the post.  Solution-if you think this person is undeserving of drama then dont keep the drama going.

4. You are an attention whore-this is usually followed by constant replies by the person/persons who first said it. This is giving said "Attention Whore" the attention you say she wants over and over again.  Solution? stop replying and ignore her.

5. This post needs to be over with already-not sure if you guys understand how it works so I will explain.  A person posts something, someone else replies, each reply bumps that post right back up to the top of the list.  Giving said "attention whore" attention, and keeping the post going.

6. No one likes what you have to say so stop replying- same could be said for those who keep replying.  When the OP writes she is responding to something someone has said in HER post. If you dont like what she has to say LEAVE THE POST.

7. Many people who reply over and over are accusing the OP of not having a life and of being online too much.  Sometimes the OP has not even replied the entire post or did once.  It makes one wonder who it is that really has nothing better to do in their lives because its usually those people replying over and over that are saying it.  Get off the computer and be with your family, they are more important than the interent.

All in all, no one is forcing you to read any post.  No one is forcing you to read each and every word in a post.  No one is forcing their opinions onto you personally and they are not speaking to you personally.  Just because YOU dont like what that person has to say doesn't mean EVERYONE feels the way you do. 

I find when I am in someone else's post and my reply is becoming catty and rude I close the window.  I do not reply.  Just because all its going to do is cause drama and start a bitch fest. 
I dont get why it is so hard for some people to just walk away from something that they dont like.  If you dont like a tv show you change the channel, if you dont like the book you are reading you put it down.  You dont sit around and keep watchign the show or reading the book and proceed to bitch about why you dont like it.  So why do it here?

I am not being a bitch, just saying that if you dont like something dont say anything and move on.
The post will die if you dont reply. 

Anyway, thats how I feel on the whole subject. Thanks for reading, you really didnt have to.  I will be surprised if anyone gets down this far and reads every word, i know how people dont like to read more than five sentences here.(yes thats what I have been told).
Have a wonderful evening ladies.

First of all I am not going on over and over again making new screan names.  I have no need to do so nor do I have the energy or time to do it.  According to you women I should have around 50 other profiles, all because those are people who have come in and called YOU out about your own behavior.  You all do that with anyone who doesn't agree with you. 
I have never complained about this group. I said in one post that it gets annoying when this is all you people do in any post no matter what its about, and the fact that you had all done it in a post that was about my kids and another one that was completely mundane.  If I was complaining I would have written CM admin and reportd all of you who do it. 
Its funny how you all say that the only thing I do is complain.  UMMM Nope, sorry. Its just certain posts of mine that really get attention and its if I share what I feel about something.  Once in a while I will get on and write something after you all had started going crazy and bitchy and got you all riled up, but I do not do it every day.  It just seems like it because you are apparently here constantly and when thats the case all the days seem to run into each other.

The fact that this post has gotten almost 300 replies and its all from the same women it is obvious that you have nothing better to do with your lives but sit on the computer and think about food all day long. 
I on the other hand have stuff to do and people to see and kids to take care of, I dont have the time to sit here and listen to a bunch of childish lonely bored women try to make themselves feel better by attacking others. 

Sorry but your words and attacks wont get to me.  And the reason is because I am an adult, I dont know any of you and could care less that you all feel the way you do.  I know that you would never attack a person like this IRL, the only reason you feel brave enough to do so here is because you are protected by a computer screan. 

I will say that this bull shit has made me a better person IRL since I joined when this site started, I dont let stupid little things get to me and I dont take things personally anymore.  In the last two years I have become more positive and happy for the things I have.  yeah I have my bad days, but so does every other normal person. 

I hope you all figure out that real life is much more important that what a stranger says or does on the internet, and I hope you all are able to get off the computer long enough to be with your family. 

Have a wonderful day ladies.

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:07 PM
Replies (1-10):
eeyorerdl
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:14 PM

This is all totally true...and I totally agree!  good

(totally...LOL...)

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:16 PM

Are we bored tonight????

SASSY762

JSVDP
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:18 PM

Quoting Sassy762:

Are we bored tonight????

Nope, just felt like saying something about the stuff ppl complain about all the time on here.

MandyOs
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:19 PM

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:21 PM

wanna

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:21 PM

Quoting JSVDP:

Quoting Sassy762:

Are we bored tonight????

Nope, just felt like saying something about the stuff ppl complain about all the time on here.

Well I'm bored........do you think you could start a really good juicy post, lol   Pretty please

SASSY762

halleys_mommy_1
by +Logan on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:23 PM

Exactly what happened after I read this line.

Quoting JSVDP:

1. Its too long and the font is not big enough-  Solution? DONT READ IT. 

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***40**AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

i.heart.rachel
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:23 PM

Oh shut the fuck up.

halleys_mommy_1
by +Logan on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:28 PM

Quoting i.heart.rachel:

Oh shut the fuck up.

BUAH HAHAHA

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***40**AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

lil_Army_Wife05
by Ruby Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:30 PM

clapping

Quoting i.heart.rachel:

Oh shut the fuck up.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)