Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Losing It with Jillian Michaels...

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:15 PM
  • 13 Replies

Did anyone watch the premier episode?  I DVR'ed it the other night, and finally found time to watch it last night. 

I really liked it, and I usually can't stand Jillian.  I couldn't believe how much different that family looked at the end...The son was really cute!  It's amazing what losing only 30 pounds will do! 

I also bawled like a baby when they were talking about the baby that they lost :(. 

What did you think of the show?

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ohiomomto2
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:20 PM

BUMP!

momof2146
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:21 PM

I couldn't stay awake till 10 but I really wanted to watch it :(

briansmommy7143
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:22 PM

I liked it and will continue to watch it. I cried like a little baby too when they talked about the baby, aaaand when the mom talked about how alone she felt, aaand when the family was trying on wedding attire but it looked awful and didn't fit,  aaaand when the daughter cried about not being able to leave the fat girl behind, aaaaaand when I saw how beautiful they all were at the wedding! LOL. Pretty much an hour straight, I cried.

natural_parenting.png picture by kwright9608

Mommy of 2 Wonderful Boys!

Schleetle
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:23 PM

No darn I forgot! When is it usually on? I want to set a timer for it.

Ohiomomto2
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:23 PM

Me too, but I didn't wanna say all that LOL!  Now I want Jillian to come help me...But I'm not sure I wouldn't punch her a time or two LOL

Quoting briansmommy7143:

I liked it and will continue to watch it. I cried like a little baby too when they talked about the baby, aaaand when the mom talked about how alone she felt, aaand when the family was trying on wedding attire but it looked awful and didn't fit,  aaaand when the daughter cried about not being able to leave the fat girl behind, aaaaaand when I saw how beautiful they all were at the wedding! LOL. Pretty much an hour straight, I cried.

i.heart.rachel
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:24 PM

If I was not taken, I would be in love with Jillian. ;) I used to dislike her. Now I heart her.

Ohiomomto2
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:24 PM

They played it again last night, and on Tuesday it was on at 10, but starting next week it will be on at 8 PM EST right before America's Got Talent, which I'm also addicted to!

Quoting Schleetle:

No darn I forgot! When is it usually on? I want to set a timer for it.

armywifey26
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:25 PM

Well damn. I am sorry I missed it now :( I shoulda DVR'd it

Ohiomomto2
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:25 PM

She's gorgeous...it's the yelling and screaming in people's face that gets to me LOL.  However, I would forgive her if she would come help me lose weight!

Quoting i.heart.rachel:

If I was not taken, I would be in love with Jillian. ;) I used to dislike her. Now I heart her.

dannie0802
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:26 PM

i missed it i meant to watch it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)