Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think about my bows?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:52 PM
  • 14 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you like the bows and headband?

Options:

Love 'em

Hate 'em

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 32

View Results

here are some bows i've made in the past few days. my mom is taking them to the local flea market this weekend to try and sell for me. she opened up a shop so i'm gonna be working my butt off. lol

and yes i made the headband. a PAIN IN THE BUTT!

I am a quick food feeding, vaccinating, public school sending, overweight but non dieting, smoking, christian but non church going, mother of 2, step mom to 4, Obama voting, cafemom loving, french fry eating mom, who loves NO ONE! Have a great day!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
roseberrymatrix
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:53 PM

Purdy

Chrystal_A

very pretty wouldnt guess they were home made.

HotCouture

Honestly, I don't love them but I don't hate them either. They are just ok. Someone else would probably love them though. They just are not my style :)

lovelyy504
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:54 PM
Gorgeous! I wish I had a little girl, I'd buy one (:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jill0504
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:55 PM

I absolutely LOVE them!!! Great job! :) I want one!!! LOL

1busymomma03

They are pretty, and look to be made well. But they just seem like the ribbon is a little busy, and may be hard to match to an outfit. I like bows that you can mix and match with different outfits.

maddiesmamma717

cant really see them that well, but from the far away pics they look cute!

the_littles2007
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:58 PM

I like patterned ribbon. I totally that some people like plain ribbon and plan to make some that are solid colors. I was making them to what I know my DD would wear. But I am gonna make a lot more this weekend.

BTW...I'm not only selling these at the flea market but will sell them to any cafemommy that would like some. Just let me know. I can make pretty much any color you would like.

mom2wy
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:59 PM

Most ppl want solid ones so they go with more outfits. That is what I found out with setting up at fairs. And make sure to do as many different styles as you can. I won't be setting up here anymore cause to many others do also and market is saturated here. HOpe it isnt where you are. Also a big hit is boutique bows. GL

bayliesmommy
by Ruby Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:02 PM
I make bows as well. Great job! I have never tried the headbands. I think they would drive me insane! Where do u get your little card things...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)