Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Will Natalee Holloway finally see justice? (Joran van Der Sloot has killed again)

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:40 PM
  • 12 Replies

Joran van Der Sloot has been arrested.. He is suspected of killing another woman, the woman was found badly beaten, DOA and one of her eyes was missing....

Joran van der Sloot, the 22-year-old Dutch playboy twice arrested in the mysterious disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway, has been named the prime suspect in the death of a young Peruvian woman found dead over the weekend in a Lima hotel.

Stephany Tatiana Flores Ramirez, 21, was found at the Miraflores Hotel Tac in Lima, Peru on Sunday in room registered to van der Sloot, who was arrested and released in connection with the disappearance of Holloway, an 18-year-old American student who went missing in Aruba five years ago this week.

Officials believe Flores was killed exactly five years after Holloway's May 30, 2005, disappearance

DO YOU THINK THIS WILL BRING ANY JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY? NANCY GRACE SUGGESTS HE MAY GIVE POLICE THE LOCATION OF NATALEE HOLLOWAYS BODY TO BE TRIED IN THAT CASE FIRST AND GET BETTER PRISON CONDITIONS IN ARUBA THEN PERU....THIS BOY IS A WASTE OF OXYGEN

SAHM. Married. "Que Sera, Sera"Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof41981115
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:43 PM

I hope he gets prosecuted and punished in both cases.

poppysgirl3
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:44 PM
I HOPE SO TOO!!!
poppysgirl3
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:46 PM

RICH LITTLE A-HOLE, but he still can't get the death penalty unless he killed a cop or committed treason...he's barely worth a bullet but i would shoot two just to make sure he is died

cricket1234

BUMP!

ARMYWIFEHILL
Honestly I doubt it. I mean I hope so but I doubt it!
poppysgirl3
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:49 PM
SIDE QUESTION: DO YOU THINK THESE ARE THE ONLY TWO VICTIMS OF THIS LOW LIFE?
eddysmommy
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:49 PM

BUMP!

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:51 PM

is this the young guy they interviews a while ago and he tried to lie and say she passed out or something and so he got rid of the body???

elly25
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:56 PM

I hope that both girls find justice and peace. That he's off the street so no one else can get hurt by him.

Finallyamomx2
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:56 PM

Prison is too good for this little prick, but I hope Natalee does get justice. It would be nice if he would tell where she is so her parents could finally put her to rest. But I don't think he will tell unless he is looking at the death penalty. And no, I really don't think Natalee and the girl from Peru are his only victims. I am sure he has raped a few times before and possibly even murdered before. This girls eyeball was missing?!? This guy is a cold and hardend killer. I hope he does tell where Natalee is to try to help himself, and then I hope he gets shanked in prison.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)