Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Gyno and shaving.

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:49 PM
  • 57 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you groom for the gyno?

Options:

Yes

No

Other

Hell I don't even freshen up( had to)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 143

View Results

When you go to the Gyno do you shave down there? I usually feel weird when I'm not groomed down there and wondering if I'm the only one who does this.I was speaking with my sister and she said its sorta creepy that I groom myself before I go.I tried to convince her I'm sure I'm not the only one who does she still thinks I'm nuts lol.OK so I know a Gyno is a professional and proably couldn't care less but its for me not her.

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2010 at 2:01 AM

BUMP!

MomTo2Boys2526
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 2:04 AM

I like to be all "cared for" down there when I go, except when I was pregnant I didn't give a damn! LOL

SweetIrony
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 2:04 AM

I am shaved normally, however, for the Doc I let it grow out just barely and trim it. I feel too exposed with a clean shaved ya-ya for a near stranger to see.

ANandLPsMom
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 2:08 AM

Honestly, you would think they would PREFER a shaved chacha over a hairy one, right? That way if there was an "issue" down there, it's visible.

I clean myself up normally just because it's what's comfortable for me. Even when pregnant I do it when I have the energy, but always within a week of a drs visit that they are gonna "see" down there.

Michelle2003mom
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 6:14 AM

I groom for my hubby. Not for the doctor. But, I do shower before I go in for my appointment.

Miss_Mommy2808
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 6:16 AM
Yep except for when my finally got in the way of it while pregnant and then I was to miserable to care lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Jun. 4, 2010 at 6:16 AM

I don't EVER shave little kittie.Tony does not like it and neither do I!

lady_kira
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 6:20 AM

No, not specially anyway. I groom as I normally would. Besides, I have eczema and the skin right under my butt where my legs meet the rest of my body is pretty torn up so I'm positive a gyno would notice that first off rather than whether the lawn is mowed.

katiegirl
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 7:08 AM
Yes I always make sure I'm clean shaved when I go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katiegirl
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 7:08 AM
Yes I always make sure I'm clean shaved when I go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)