Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you think if you drove past my house and saw this...

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:01 PM
  • 228 Replies

My girls playing outside while s/o is mowing the lawn.

DD#1 is in mismatched clothes:

And DD#2 who is in just a T-shirt and diaper. She also had a dirty shirt since we had just gotten done eating dinner right before we went back outside:

Would you think we were "trashy" for the way my kids looked? What exactly would you think? I'm not offended easily, so please be totally honest.

~In fact, everything we encounter in this world with our six senses is an inkblot test. You see what you are thinking and feeling, seldom what you are looking at.~

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shortysashious2
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:03 PM

No I wouldn't think it was trashy. 

m_rob1021

I wouldn't think twice about the clothes. I am nervous to have my son around lawnmowers because I got hit in the head with a rock when I was younger, so personally, I wouldn't have my son outside when I mow.... but as long as the grass shooter wasn't pointing at your kids, I wouldn't say anything :)

lex07

No I wouldnt think you were trashy. And why are you so worried about what other people think??

Chelsea2101
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:04 PM

Not at all! You kids are very well kept. Thery are in play clothes! Did someone say you looked trashy?

Bits08

No it doesnt look trashy.  Especially if its hot.

Countrygerl

What is wrong with the way your kids look? I don't see anything wrong with the way they look. The only thing I would be thinking is I wish my dh and my dd could stand and walk like your little dd is in the pic. lol

maxensmom

nope, not at all.

i.heart.rachel

Wouldn't even notice lol.

3earthangels
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:05 PM

"Damn, how you get your kids to keep their clothes on?" is exactly what I would think. Mine walk out the door and strip...

JasonsMom2007
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:05 PM

I'd think your kids were in play clothes so they could enjoy themselves without worrying about getting dirty.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)