Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dont bring you child to my house when they are SICK!!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:50 PM
  • 9 Replies

my dhs cousin.come over my house 2 days ago with her kids and both her kids were stuffed up an coughing and she told me that they arenot sick she took them to the doctors and that her dd has asthma and didn't get a treatment that day that's why she was stuffed up and that her son has allergies..well 2 freaking days later both my kidsare sick! and my dd and I are going to Dora live Saturday i got us front row tickets..she is going to be sooo upset if she cant go if she is sick...UGH!! why do people bring their kids to someone Else's house when they are sick!!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
azpreemiemom
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:22 AM

I hate when people do that. A few months ago we were at my son's soccer game and someone's snotty sick kid was playing all over my toddler's toys. Thankfully. she didn't get sick.

Beautiful__mama
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:27 AM

ugh! it makes me soo mad it wouldn't be so upset if my kids got sick while we were out some where..but they  brought it in to my home..and when my poor son gets sick he is sick for weeks..so now both of my kids have been walking up every hour crying because they cant breath! i put stuff on their chest and have a cool mist vaporizer going so i hope that helps them.

when my son was 3months old we took them to get their Halloween pics and the women who did it was coughing all over my kids and stuff.needless to say 2 days later my son was sick as a dog for over a month

momof4boyz1girl
by Diamond Member on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:30 AM

I hate when people do that! It's disrespectful and rude and when a person has more than one kid, sicknesses usually bounce from one kid to another.

Beautiful__mama
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 1:36 AM

its 1:30am here and both my poor babies cant sleep it looks like im going to be up all night i might have to have DH stay home tomorrow to help me with the kids...i want to smack dh's cousinangry

dusky_rose
by Sue on Jun. 4, 2010 at 1:38 AM

Some people are selfish and inconsiderate, thats why.

Click image above to join Motivate to Get in Shape!

girlsclubmom
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 7:21 PM

OOHHH! I HATE THIS - Then the parents say - oh its not contagious - how do they know??

Get your germs out!

CariO.
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 7:23 PM

OMG I'd be pissed too!  Have fun at the Dora show!  How cool!!!

Beautiful__mama
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 7:43 PM

that's what she kept saying "oh they cant contagious..its just allergies" ..soo ugh its been an awful day with my little ones my dd seems to be a little better but my poor son..so i hope he has a better night then last night..i just wish people had respect for others because she would be the first one to flip out  if my kids got her sick..and when i told her my son was sick she was like "ooh maybe he has allergies to"

Quoting girlsclubmom:

OOHHH! I HATE THIS - Then the parents say - oh its not contagious - how do they know??

Get your germs out!

Javi05Eli07
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 7:59 PM

If my boys are sick I don't let them out of the apartment.  The only exception is when I know for certain they have something that is not contagious, like a sinus infection.  My poor four year old had one all last month.  The first week he wasn't allowed out and then we knew it was something else because none of us got sick and my husband is usually the first one to catch things.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)