Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

S/O of having sex in front of kids

Posted by on Jun. 6, 2010 at 1:14 PM
  • 198 Replies

I have seen people say "there was no place to have sex except for that room"

there was one woman I saw who said she had a 1-room apartment....

How about having a bigger place to live when you have kids? I get it you can't afford more.... yet I bet you still had internet and other luxuries. If you have 0 places to have sex other than your child's bedroom (if they are sleeping in the bedroom with you, that's partially their room for that time) then maybe you should rethink priorities.

One woman said she had 4 kids in a 2-br apartment..... maybe you should re-evaluate how often you're having sex if there's already no room for the kids you have.

My husband and I have a small house, but there were other places to have sex. I could never have sex with my child in the room. I think it's disgusting, personally. Somebody said it'd be ok if you were breastfeeding.... yeah, how is that? So you can have sex with a child in the room if you are feeding them? Do bottle-feeding moms not have to feed at night as well? That's a stupid argument

it's linked, click it... you know you wanna!

Check out my Blog, where I review different products and services.

by on Jun. 6, 2010 at 1:14 PM
Replies (1-10):
haydsmom2007
by on Jun. 6, 2010 at 1:20 PM

you're right, we should put chastity belts on poor people.

And if you think it's so gross to have sex in the same room as your sleeping baby... then don't do it.

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jun. 6, 2010 at 1:21 PM

Wtf @ having sex in front of your kids..  Ewh.

Pnukey
by on Jun. 6, 2010 at 1:21 PM

How about people realizing that they don't have to have sex every time they feel the itch?? If it's not appropriate timing, or the kids are right there, then DON'T HAVE SEX. People need to stop thinking with their genitals. 

jdscirto
by on Jun. 6, 2010 at 1:22 PM

If you can't afford the kids then stop getting pregnant! Not rocket science!

Quoting haydsmom2007:

And if you think it's so gross to have sex in the same room as your sleeping baby... then don't do it.

MNLETLE
by on Jun. 6, 2010 at 1:23 PM

Quoting haydsmom2007:

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

n03z07l08
by on Jun. 6, 2010 at 1:23 PM

Actually when we lived in our tiny place, we had no internet, no cable....Pretty much nothing. We only had 1 bed with 3 people in the house for a LONG time.

I dont get what the huge deal is about a sleeping newborn. Its not like we stare at the kid or he stares at us.

JoshiRachelsMom
by on Jun. 6, 2010 at 1:24 PM

Quoting haydsmom2007:

if you think it's so gross to have sex in the same room as your sleeping baby... then don't do it.

that

Not.So.Virginal
by on Jun. 6, 2010 at 1:25 PM

i still dont know how you're having sex and actually getting pleasure out of it with your baby right next to you.

and I agree that you don't need to have sex everytime you feel like it. Having sex that often is what got the baby in the first place.

zianneaaliyah
by HBIC of ME on Jun. 6, 2010 at 1:25 PM

I will never understand why people even have sex in the same house as their children! Gross!  They have hotels for a reason!

shajdinyak
by Gold Member on Jun. 6, 2010 at 1:25 PM
agree!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN