Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Finally Opened My Eyes...

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:00 AM
  • 30 Replies
These Past 3 Years I've Been Saying "Oh I'm Gonna Lose Weight and I'm Forreal This Time",But after a Few Days I Quit And Instead I'm Getting Bigger. I Just Turned 21 Wednesday And I Was Like Wow... I Could Have All Already Reached My Goal If I Would Have Actually Stuck With Diet. What I Can't Stand Is I Want to eat healthy food...but healthy food is so expensive. So hubby decided to go on a diet with me (even though he doesn't need to) lol... And I've decided to really do something about my weight. My first goal is to lose 50 lbs by December. Anybody want to be my weight loss buddy?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
poppysgirl3
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:02 AM

i would but baby is due 11/25 so it's gonna be a little harder for me...but after that i'd love to jump on board...maybe a maintance "diet" for now

shaedog3
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:06 AM

i will, i want to drop like 100 lb. i start nutrisystem july 6th. Whe i get back into town. ill be your buddy!!!!!!!!!!

Kodysmommy928
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:07 AM

I totally will!

indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:08 AM

I will be.... Ive lost 20 in two months... Wish is was more but Im working on it....

Sarah0379
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:08 AM

Wow my goal is to lose 50 lbs by december too and another 15 by next august. I'm down to be your weight loss buddy

.thickie.thick.
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:10 AM
I will too hon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RmeWifey01
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:10 AM

Sure. I'm game. PM me later ok. I will be much more social on Monday, so I can catch up with you then. =)   Too tired now.

gaugesmomma1209
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:11 AM

I WOULD LOVE TO! Me and you girl. I am 19, and have a 6mo old. I would love to be able to run around with him when he can move.

carlinaiden
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:12 AM

sorry, hard to read..

Newtons06
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:13 AM

I so will!  I'm determined to lose like 120 pounds by the beginning of next year, but more so than that, I want to lose pant sizes.  I really don't even care about the pounds, because the way I look at it, even if I was in the average for my height, I would look anorexic (well not really, but the way my body is, I don't think I would look good that small.  I'm in a 22 or a 24 pant size now and my absolute goal is to be in an 8, but for now, I would be happy with a 12/14.  So I want to lose down to that by January 1.  My husband and I want to TTC then and I refuse to if I am this big.  And that would kill my hubby.  He wants a baby sooo bad.  I had a difficult pregnancy last time and I think it was partially due to my weight.  So message me, add me as a friend, whatever you want!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)