Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

People with 3+ kids only PLEASE I am racking my brain!

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:10 AM
  • 26 Replies

So, I found out yesterday I am preg with #3. It was a HUGE shock as we werent trying....and it took a couple years of ttc for #2. ANYHOW........how much harder is 3 kids? I always heard going from 1 to 2 is the hardest...........i hope so lol

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
candicefield
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:12 AM

I am pregnant with number two so I cant answer you question but I wanted to say congratulations!

myfoursonsks
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:12 AM

The third isn't bad.  3 to 4 was the hardest for us because that is when everything seems to have to change.  We needed bigger house, bigger car, and it just seemed so much more expensive.

AlyssaL
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:13 AM
I got nothing, but I had a post a few months back, we want a 3rd ad ost ladies said 1 to 2 was hardest, GL and congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kristinmomof2
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:13 AM

1 to 2 was WAY harder than going from 2 to 3.  I am going to be going from 3 to 4 in December lol....wish me luck!!

tdoubleday04
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:13 AM
At first I was losing my mind, but its natural now...things will fall into place don't stress!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3babies1987
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:14 AM

Its easy, once you have gone from 1-2, 3 is not a challenge at all. At least thats how it was for me. I have a 3 year old, a 2 year old, and a 6 month old.

airforewifenmom
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:14 AM

I am stressed because we JUST moved into this apartment like 2 weeks ago (thank GOD we signed a 7 mo lease) because we cant have another baby here..........the lease says no more than 2 people per bed room and it is a 2br..........and the apt is only 800ish sq foot...............

mama02040608
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:15 AM
#3 is no biggie! You will find out how to juggle it all. I had 3 in 37mos. I now have 4 kids. It can be crazy at times, but do able.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
trbl66621
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:16 AM

Quoting myfoursonsks:

The third isn't bad.  3 to 4 was the hardest for us because that is when everything seems to have to change.  We needed bigger house, bigger car, and it just seemed so much more expensive.

Yeah I agree three to four was totally the hardest. Not only do you seem to need a bigger everything that is also when you seem to have more problems there is always an odd one out it seems. Some one being left out or feeling like the are left out. When going to 2 to 3 you have the middle child syndrome but going from 3 to 4 you have 2 middle children and they will definately link up together and that is when you have trouble.

cjsix
by faith on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:16 AM

One to two was the hardest for me,because suddenly it was two to get in and out of the car etc...etc... three easy...by then my oldest was 4 1/2 and able to help with little things like getting diapers and "watching" the baby while I went in the other room for a second...the same with the rest(we have six) the older ones can help with the littler ones some....extra hands and all that...LOL!

pregnant bellyCongradulations!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)