Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Going from 1 to 2.

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:39 AM
  • 17 Replies

I noticed in the other post everyone pretty much agreed going from 1 to 2 kids was the hardest transition. Why is that?

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy492006
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:57 AM

i dont think it is....

Kristinmomof2
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:00 AM

I think with one child you have all your focus and attention on that one child...going to two you are learning to "share yourself", so by three you already know to share yourself. JMO

Jellybean82
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:09 AM

I think having two children is in many ways easier than having one.  They entertain each other.

a05babygirl
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:10 AM

i dont know but im having my 2ed soon so i will quickly have to learn the answer

jamesmommy4life
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:12 AM

only have one so heres a bumpbump

KandiceN
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:14 AM

I didn't think it was that hard.. but I don't know what it's like to go from 2 to 3.  But going from none to one was harder!

It is nice they can entertian each other.. but omg i'm sooo sick of the fighting!!!

Lilypie - (Cibd)

mrs.autry21
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:15 AM

Same here but i would love to see more reply's.

Quoting jamesmommy4life:

only have one so heres a bumpbump

Jellybean82
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:16 AM

How old are yours?

Quoting KandiceN:

I didn't think it was that hard.. but I don't know what it's like to go from 2 to 3.  But going from none to one was harder!

It is nice they can entertian each other.. but omg i'm sooo sick of the fighting!!!

mamamissy316
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:20 AM

Going from 1 to 2 is certainly not as hard as going from 0 to 1.  But it is rather challenging at first.  he pps are right about having to learn to share yourself.  For me, the hardest part was feeling like I was going to become less special to my daughter because I had less time for her.  Then once I realized that she loved me just as much, I started to worry that my son wouldn't love me as much as my daughter did, because he never had me all to himself like my daughter did.  But now that I'm almost a year into the 2 child life, I realize that all of my worries were just silly.  I love them, they love me, and we are very happy. 

KandiceN
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:21 AM

4 year old girl and 20mo old son. 

They are like bipolar kids.. one second they're cuddling and loving each other, the next they're beating each other over the head with toys and screaming bloody murder... then back to cuddles.. ahhhhh

Quoting Jellybean82:

How old are yours?

Quoting KandiceN:

Lilypie - (Cibd)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)