Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

toy story 3?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:07 AM
  • 11 Replies

will you be taking your child? how old are they? my son is 3 and loves toy story he watches 1 and 2 all of the time, it will be his first movie.

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SadiasMomma
by Janet B. Benson on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:08 AM
My daughter is 3 and we will be going to see it. It will be the third movie theater movie she will have seen
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psychmama
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:08 AM

My 2 1/2 yr old loves Toy Story, so I thought we might try it.

But I am going with the idea that we probably won't be there long. lol

luvmyguys
My mom is taking my boys. They are 3 and 7
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sharisse

BUMP!

carter210
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:11 AM

We are going! Can't wait!! My son is 4 and he's been to several movie in the theaters. It should be fun. We love Toy Story!! :)

sxybxmami
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:12 AM

My 18 month old son saw part 2 and he loved it. The other day hubby went shopping for work shoes, I was looking for some new sneakers for my LO, when all of a sudden I hear my baby shriek with excitement.  He saw these lime green crocks with Woody and Buzz on them. He threw his cup on the floor and went right for them.  He wanted to take off his sneakers and put them on, so hubby did it.  He walked around the store with his lime green crocks, we had to scan him with the crocks lmao. So we're definitely taking him to see the movie.  

HereWeGoAgain9
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:13 AM

I am going to take them (12, 4, 4 and 2), buy it, copy it, download it and anything else because if I have to hear about Buzz and Woody another minute, I may go postal :P

No seriously, they just LOVE the first two movies, even the baby and so I am excited to bring them to see it!

mykidsrock234
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:13 AM

We might go. My 5 year old has been to the movies several times. My 2 year old daughter has been twice, the first time we ended up leaving early. The second time was just last weekend to see shrek, she did good that time!

sharisse
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:15 AM

Quoting HereWeGoAgain9:

I am going to take them (12, 4, 4 and 2), buy it, copy it, download it and anything else because if I have to hear about Buzz and Woody another minute, I may go postal :P

No seriously, they just LOVE the first two movies, even the baby and so I am excited to bring them to see it!

hahaha this is me. i have them recorded & online. And he has to have every toy story item he sees, theres the commerical with a toy he doesnt have yet and hes always saying " you buy that mommy" he plays non stop with his buzz.

1andonlysarissa
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:43 AM

yess im sooo excited myself! lol my daughter is 22 months never been to a theatre but loves watching movies im thinking we will go early in the day to avoid a melt down and right before nap :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)