Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whatcha doin?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:57 AM
  • 9 Replies

im  sittin here while my boyfriend makes some hot wings and im watching transformers.

what are YOU doing

I am a disposable diapering, baby wearing, co -sleeping, car seat safety obsessed momma to a adorable little boy who enjoys mommas milk.
have a baby born in february 2010? come join me! http://www.cafemom.com/group/103285 group mod
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
-Kney-
by Courtney on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:19 PM

I am sitting here listening to the thunderstorm outsides. I love thunderstorms I've been hoping for one all weekend.

JoleneAKAMom
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:20 PM

I am sitting here looking at my kitchen thinking I really should get off here and clean it up, lol. MMMM hot wings sound good:)

TheresaC7
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:21 PM

I want some hot wings! I am sitting here watching Dad Camp while my daughter cleans her room and my son is sleeping.

luv2wahm

I just worked out, got in the shower, and now I am getting ready to head to work...it's going to be a long week...but afterwards I go on vacation for a week! Can't wait~

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

kiernansmom08

I love hot wings!!! With blue cheese...mmmm.  LOL  I'm watching Yo Gabba Gabba with my dd, thinking about how I have a TON to do before my in-laws come next week.

night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:22 PM

I'm sitting here trying to will myself out of this chair so i can finish some housework. I'm feeling run down lately. I guess it's the heat and humidity.

iluv2meow
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:23 PM

I am a firm believer the only reason you make this post was advertisement.

supermom985
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:23 PM

im watching spongebob and waiting for df to wake up so i can go grocery shopping without my ds for the first time in forever. I need some ME time!!!!

isra1986
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:27 PM

Being bored!
DD is napping, it's way too humid to leave the house and thunderstorms are coming. So nothing!

I am not Palestinian (although I married into the culture). I am human. I
believe in human rights for everyone. Some people may think that this
is not "our" fight, but it is to me, because no matter their religion or cultural background, they are our brothers and sisters in humanity.  I will protest right along side everyone in Palestine. I may not be able to change the world, but I can
die trying.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)