Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

>>>>I HATE...<<<

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:05 AM
  • 24 Replies

I hate not being good enough

I hate feeling like my opinions don't count

I hate not being appreciated for things that I do with so much love

I feel like my life is passing me by and I have NOTHING to show for it

I hate feeling alone in a room full of people

I hate that I have not accomplished anything in my 23 years of life

I hate being belittled by the person that I love the most

I hate feeling unappreciated

I hate feeling like I have no future

I hate being made to feel like I am good for nothing

I hate feeling like I am insignificant

I hate being told that I have no say about what goes on in my home only because I am a SAHM and I have no job

I hate the way I feel right now....

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:10 AM

Ok  Exactly what havent you accomplished in your 23 yrs of life that you wanted to?  To me you have accomplished one thing that many women hope to and that is having a child.

Why have you been with someone that long (reading tickers) if they dont treat you very well? I would tell them enough is enough, i deserve respect for my choices and the hard work of raising a child.

amyjosh8687
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:15 AM

I have always wanted to go to college, but things in my life have kept happening that are impeding me from doing so, I was about to start college in August and of course now I can't AGAIN because something happened. 

My husband has always been a great man, but lately he's been such an asshole and God forgive me for even thinking this, but sometimes I hate him.

It's not so easy to talk to him when I feel like I'm speaking to a brick wall.

Everything could be so much easier for me if I didn't live across the country. I'm from Rhode Island and I live in California.

Thanks for listening :)

Quoting frndlyfn:

Ok  Exactly what havent you accomplished in your 23 yrs of life that you wanted to?  To me you have accomplished one thing that many women hope to and that is having a child.

Why have you been with someone that long (reading tickers) if they dont treat you very well? I would tell them enough is enough, i deserve respect for my choices and the hard work of raising a child.

PitaPata Dog tickers

college.mom
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:15 AM

*hugs*

amyjosh8687
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:16 AM

thank you

Quoting college.mom:

*hugs*

PitaPata Dog tickers

jojosmama1228
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:16 AM

somtimes... i feel like that too..

iluv2meow
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:17 AM

hmmmmm well with that kind of attitude might be hindering your ability to go forward????

college.mom
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:18 AM

I am right there with you.  I am from Wisconsin and in Colorado, I have social anxiety so I cant meet new friends without practically sending myself into labor :(

Quoting amyjosh8687:

thank you

Quoting college.mom:

*hugs*

Photobucket
pregnancy due date
amyjosh8687
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:18 AM

:(

Quoting jojosmama1228:

somtimes... i feel like that too..

PitaPata Dog tickers

my2stinkyboys
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:19 AM

everyone feels like this atone time or another no matter what your age is. It's too bad you dont have someone in real life to tell you that you are none of those things. Who ever is bringing you down needs to be told, life is too short and you are too young to feel this way.. Feel better.

jamesmommy4life
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:20 AM

i feel ya girl be strong u can do it...what made me mad is i did everything and never got any thanks for it and was told all kinds of mean things to make me put myself down and when me and the ex finally broke up now i have low self esteem problems and have a big hatered for guys in general. NO MATTER WHAT STAY STRONG sometimes getting away from it all brings u back to the real world and makes u stronger I know ill be ok and slowly but surely ill get myself back on my feet and get out of the hell hole i live in right now with my parents that fight all the time and a drunk father and never knows how to stop drinking....being in my room with the door locked and the tv on helps sometimes just watch tv real loud and ignore the background things keeping my son happy with cartoons FEEL FREE TO ADD ME i could use a friend

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)