Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone bored and want to help me?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:32 AM
  • 15 Replies

I am wondering after watching DD sit on her potty for 30 min ...... what the world record is for someone sitting on a toilet the longest.

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SadiasMomma
by Janet B. Benson on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:33 AM
Get that girl a magazine or something
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyKsMaMa
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:34 AM

My DS has gone that long, but now he won't even sit on it!  It's driving me crazy!  He's 2 and has gone on the potty 3 times in the past, but now he acts totally scared of it!!!

iluv2meow

tx_dutchess

OMG my youngest has sat on the toliet for 45 monutes singing.   She never used the bathroom.  She drove me crazy!

BCGirl
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:35 AM

LOL   IDK, but how about reading her a story to help her relax.  Sounds like the child might be constipated.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:36 AM

Yes i am hoping this means she will actually produce something but dont know how long i should let her sit.  Is there a cut off time limit for sitting on potty?

SadiasMomma
by Janet B. Benson on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:38 AM
Are you forcing her to sit there? Id say 30 minutes is about 20 minutes too long unless she's insisting on staying...

Quoting frndlyfn:

Yes i am hoping this means she will actually produce something but dont know how long i should let her sit.  Is there a cut off time limit for sitting on potty?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:42 AM

No i am not forcing her, She was doing it on her own will.  The times i make her sit are for about 5-10 min in the morning, meal time, bath time and bed time.  Other times it is her own choice, takes off diaper and sits on it.

Quoting SadiasMomma:

Are you forcing her to sit there? Id say 30 minutes is about 20 minutes too long unless she's insisting on staying...

Quoting frndlyfn:

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:43 AM

Did youuuuu get the PM from me?

Quoting iluv2meow:

Commie_Mommie
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:45 AM

My S/O has her beat. : )

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)