Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ever had one of those mornings....

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:24 AM
  • 6 Replies

when you just can't get up?  This morning was one of those for me.  DS got up at 6 and came to get me.  I brought him out to the living room and cut cartoons on for him.  Then I sat in the chair and went to sleep.  I woke up at 7:30 and I am STILL tired!  DD is still in the bed, I wish DS would sleep that late.  I am normally a mornng person, in fact my husband calls me Pop-tart b/c I pop right out of bed, LOL, he is a dork.  IDK what is wrong with me this morning. 

So anyone else have trouble waking up some mornings? 

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Not.So.Virginal
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:26 AM

this morning I did..... i didnt get to bed until a little after 1am and my son woke up at 745. The husband who went to bed at like 1130 didn't get up with him for me, so here I am with my eyes barely open, watching the screen to stay awake (he's playing with toys)

briansmommy7143
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:27 AM

Yep. Every other day. Lol. I don't get home from work until close to midnight and my husband leaves early for work, so I always have to get up early with the kids and I'm always up quite late. I'm alwaaaays tired. Drink some coffee and take a shower. It helps, somtimes!

natural_parenting.png picture by kwright9608

Mommy of 2 Wonderful Boys!

Vegetarianmama
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:28 AM
It's funny you say that, last sunday I posted that same thing on FB.. I couldn't even wake up enough to make coffee.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommytoNandA
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:28 AM

I am waiting on DD to get up, but I WILL have my coffee! 

Quoting briansmommy7143:

Yep. Every other day. Lol. I don't get home from work until close to midnight and my husband leaves early for work, so I always have to get up early with the kids and I'm always up quite late. I'm alwaaaays tired. Drink some coffee and take a shower. It helps, somtimes!

Plus-size-mommy
by StarBaby on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:35 AM

This morning! I just can't seem to get it together, I should be heading towork already but I'm not moving yet lol!

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:00 PM

Unfortunately, yes, I have those days, but as you know when you have kids, you gotta get up and get moving regardless. Those are the days when caffeine is my best friend! coffee

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)