Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where do you buy your comforters?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:41 AM
  • 13 Replies

I am looking to buy a comforter for my bed and I have checked Walmart.com but the last one I got from there was that satin type material that unraveled at the seams.  I am looking for one where the threading isn't too late or isn't going to snag once my pets jump on them.  And since I am on a budget,  I can't spend a couple of hundred on bedding.  Does anyone know where I can a semi-decent comforter without paying a load of money??  Where do you buy your bedding? Thank you!!

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Who_Are_You
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:47 AM

bump

Who_Are_You
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:28 AM

BUMP! Anyone?

chelleybeans
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:29 AM

Bed, Bath, and Beyond! I love their stuff, but it's too expensive so I buy walmart, LOL!

AutymsMommy
by Ruby Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:31 AM

Pottery Barn is where we buy our children's bedding most of the time (their online store). We are redecorating both of their bedrooms from there. I am not sure where our husband bought our bedcovers.

I am a Private School sending, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Homework Helping, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Academic pushing Mother. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it raising my child - I will do that, Thank You. I believe that a woman's place is in the home taking care of her house, children and husband. I am submissive and proud, my husband is head of my home. I am a proud, traditional Roman Catholic, as is my husband... Yes we are teaching our children that The Church is the only Church.               Aimee

MommiE8983
by McLovin on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:49 AM
Target!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
omgamomie
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:49 AM

Quoting MommiE8983:

Target!

mrs.c123
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:52 AM

Cabela's is where we just bought our new comforter set, it was originally 240 something, and i got it on sale for 180 but it came with everything... bed bath & beyond is another good place to get them thats where we bought our sons.

thesephotosxo
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:14 AM

Target. We have this one:

http://www.target.com/DwellStudio-Target-Baroque-Bedding-Collection/dp/B00126T27I/ref=sc_qi_collection_item

minus the yellow pillow. it's the softest comforter we've ever had. Got it for $70.

auntietotty
by Elizabeth on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:47 AM

I dont like comforters...to me they are too hot and not 'heavy' enough if that makes sense.

I use quilts for the weight of them. My mom has made me several quilts and I use those. And the more they are washed, the comfier they are!

perfectkitten
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:48 AM

TJ Maxx

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)