Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

supplementing income?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:51 AM
  • 5 Replies

Hello ladies!  Have any of you had to find a way to supplement some of your income while pregnant?  I really need to find a way to make some extra money between now and January - and I'm looking for any ideas anyone might have.  DS starts school in January, and I would be able to get a real job (if I can find one in this economy) because I would only have to cover daycare costs for one child.  

But for right now I'm in a bit of a bind, and I need a way to make some extra money with my 2 year old in tow.  I'm hoping to maybe be able to watch another child, or even pet sitting would be great!  Anything at this point  - so any ideas would be helpful, thanks so much!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Proud mom to a Sensational kid with SPD

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
starrymonkey
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:01 AM

BUMP!

momsbabies
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:03 AM

BUMP!

perfectkitten
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:09 AM

Try the  make money from home group. But watch out. Sometimes they have scammers on there.

ABMommy
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:11 AM

I babysit in my home a few days during the week and a couple kids on weekend nights. I pull in around $1000/month on average for child care. This is not Full Time, though, which could be more.

jothra
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:11 AM

Maybe try posting an ad for watching pets during the day while people are at work or something? I know they have something called petsitter around here. Or daycare, but that's pretty much all I got.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)