Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what did u want to be when u grrew up ?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:41 PM
  • 29 Replies

Remember when you were in Kindergarten and the teacher asked " What do you want to be when you grow up ?" What did you say? And what is your job now ? Just something a little fun to do.

When I was in Kindergarten I wanted to be a teacher. I am now a sahm. Going back to school to be an ultrasound technician. Your turn.

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lfguardcc
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:43 PM

I wanted to be a Mom, Doctor, Teacher, and Babysitter. I'm now a mom, of course. And I work at a daycare, so I'm kind of a teacher/babysitter :)

isra1986
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:43 PM

I wanted to be a trash truck lady (My great aunt and uncle had a trash truck comapny and I thought it was the coolest thing ever!) or a vet until I learned I wouldn't be able to save every animal.
I am now a SAHM, trying to figure out a way to become a certified lactation consultant!

I am not Palestinian (although I married into the culture). I am human. I
believe in human rights for everyone. Some people may think that this
is not "our" fight, but it is to me, because no matter their religion or cultural background, they are our brothers and sisters in humanity.  I will protest right along side everyone in Palestine. I may not be able to change the world, but I can
die trying.

SThompson21
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:45 PM

i wanted to be the pink power ranger. i am now a SAHM trying to find out how to make my dream come true!

trbl66621
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:45 PM

I wanted to be a doctor, a mom and a teacher. I am now going to college to get my AAS in Early Childhood Education.

Sunshine172
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:47 PM

i wanted to be a brain surgeon.

i'm now a prositute.

LOL jk. no i'm not. but i'm a stay at home mom for now till my baby gets outta me !

NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 14, 2010 at 2:04 AM

I can't remember what I wanted to be when I was that young . . . but when I was a kid, I wanted to be a veterinarian.

I'm a SAHM now.  :)

OneToughMami
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 2:06 AM

I wanted to be a pro-wrestler...and I'm good at that....

but now I really want to write a book about World War II.

TattooedMomma85
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 2:08 AM

I wanted to be an auto mechanic and i was before i became a stay at home mom

ColieO
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 2:10 AM
An actress or an archeologist. That's not spelled right. Oh well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ballerina18
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 2:12 AM

Oh, I wanted to be many things: Veterinarian, Famous Basketball Player, Ballet Dancer...

I've dabbled in a bit of everything. I am now working in a research lab that studies medical marijuana among other things...I'm working here while I finish school.

I'll get my B.S in Neuroscience & B.S. in Psychology in a year and then...either attend graduate school for Neuroscience or go to Veterinary School.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)