Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pelvic rest vent (sorry it's a bit tmi for some)

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:52 PM
  • 12 Replies

I really wish my husband would stop bugging me for sex!!! I'm pregnant with triplets and I"ve been on pelvic rest since March. Yes it is hard on him but it's not exactly great for me either. I give him BJ's when he wants them. I haven't had an orgasm since March. He's always wanting to touch me and stuff but he doesn't get it that it just frustrates me. I'm not feeling that great about myself physically having gained close to 50 lbs. Why can't he understand that it's not that I don't want to, it's that I CAN'T??

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
StructuredChaos
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:57 PM

Go buy him a masterbation sleeve and give him the greenlight to have fun all alone!!!  Passion Parties makes a great one called the MiMi.  I bought my DH one when I was put on bedrest.

CANDYLC
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:58 PM

Must be a man thing cause my hubby did the same thing. I was put on pelvic rest at 12 weeks because I am very high risk. He was always bugging me about it sometimes it really got on my nerves. When my OB finally said I could "do it" I was so huge we couldn't find a position where I was comfortable.

ariesp19
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:59 PM
I'm prego with twins, and we have not had sex in awhile.....everytime we did, id have contractions half the night...sure, they wernt doing anything, and I'm ealy, but I've also lost 4 babies so we won't chance it.....I'm sorry he's acting like this....has your dr nixed sex? If so, have your doc talk to him, that might help....how far along are you?...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillysmom77
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:59 PM

Quoting StructuredChaos:

Go buy him a masterbation sleeve and give him the greenlight to have fun all alone!!!  Passion Parties makes a great one called the MiMi.  I bought my DH one when I was put on bedrest.

That would be a good idea but he refuses to masturbate. Or so he says.....lol

ariesp19
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:02 PM
Haha, that's what I tell my hubs...

Quoting StructuredChaos:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillysmom77
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:02 PM

Quoting ariesp19:

I'm prego with twins, and we have not had sex in awhile.....everytime we did, id have contractions half the night...sure, they wernt doing anything, and I'm ealy, but I've also lost 4 babies so we won't chance it.....I'm sorry he's acting like this....has your dr nixed sex? If so, have your doc talk to him, that might help....how far along are you?...

I'm almost 24 weeks. He was right there when the doctor explained it. I even asked specifics like is this ok if he touches the outside and stuff.  I would just rather him stay away from that zone alltogether.

cjsix
by faith on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:03 PM

Try writting a sweet letter to him about how much you love him and the babies and how you feel about wanting but,having to keep your little ones safe until it's time...by writing you can more easily chose your wording so it doesn't come out differently than you want it to...I;m sure he cares about the babies too and would feel badly if anything happened to jepardize their safety.

MNLETLE
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:04 PM
Sounds like HIS problem then.

Quoting ariesp19:

Haha, that's what I tell my hubs...

Quoting StructuredChaos:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
butterflymom6
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:06 PM

men.... lol....

mtdew
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:10 PM

I was on bedrest from month 4 until birth with both my boys (and doc said to abastain from the time I found out I was preggo).  He was great about it, never said a word to me (I assume he took care of  himself lol).  I think your hubby just needs to suck it up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)