Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When we broke the story yesterday -- that Bam Margera was attacked with a bat -- we had no idea it was this bad.

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:15 PM
  • 28 Replies

Bam Margera Beaten to a Pulp

When we broke the story yesterday -- that Bam Margera was taken to the hospital after being attacked with a bat -- we had no idea it was this bad.

0613_BAM_gallery_launch_02
The photos were taken immediately after incident, as the "Jackass" star was being loaded into an ambulance.

His condition is still unknown.

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crazyangel_52
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:18 PM

wow how sad

roseberrymatrix
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:18 PM

Damn, he came in contact with some mad CBS.

Plus-size-mommy
by StarBaby on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:19 PM

Bam Margera Home After Bat Attack

Local reality TV star Bam Margera is back at home after he was attacked by a woman with a baseball bat in West Chester on Saturday.

Margera was briefly hospitalized after the incident outside a bar in West Chester that Margera may own.

TMZ said Margera was involved in a fight, that ended when the woman allegedly hit Margera in the back of the head with a baseball bat.

The woman was arrested and charged with assault.

Bam was taken to the Chester County Hospital and later released.

dmarie2101
by Diamond Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:19 PM

eeesshh.

i dont like him...the way he talks...hes pretty irritating...and i wont lie...ive often wished i could hit him with a bat a few times...

but i woulda stopped. :o(

hope he recovers quickly.

shouldnt he be kinda used to all that? maybe that will help him somewhat.

Plus-size-mommy
by StarBaby on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:20 PM

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/entertainment/061310-bam-margera-home-after-bat-attack

dmarie2101
by Diamond Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:21 PM

what is cbs?

all i could think of is cuntal bat syndrome.

:o\

im not too good at deciphering acronyms on my own.

Quoting roseberrymatrix:

Damn, he came in contact with some mad CBS.

scaredoflabor
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:21 PM

Wonder what the story is on that? Bam is kinda out there in the fact that he may offend or go to far with people. so wonder what made the women do this! I personally dont like bam but I dont think its right to hit someone like that without reason! and unless he was trying to rape or kill her I see no reason fer her to do that!. Isthere a story that says why she did it or is this all that is known so far?

-xoxo-
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:22 PM

I was thinking about him this morning. I think what people need to realize is that he is an actor. Bam, Johnny Knoxville, and the rest of the Jackass crew don't ride down the street on rocket skates when the camera's turn off and MTV goes home. They drive or walk just like everyone else in this world. Ape and Phil live in their own home, as does Don Vito. Bam's married, he does his own thing, Johnny Knoxville has a girlfriend and helps mentally handicapped teens in his spare time, they don't live to act dumb. When MTV is around and camera's are rolling, the stupid stuff happens, when the camera's are off they're just like you and me. No one deserves to get beaten with a bat and I hope Bam's okay :( 

♥ For tomorrow may rain so, I'll follow the sun ♥

lich663
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:23 PM

he's an idiot

Idiosyncratic
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:26 PM

lol oh wow I guess tmz is making a story out of nothing...

they're acting like he's really hurt or something....

(more than "jackass" hurt anyways...)

Quoting Plus-size-mommy:

Bam Margera Home After Bat Attack

Local reality TV star Bam Margera is back at home after he was attacked by a woman with a baseball bat in West Chester on Saturday.

Margera was briefly hospitalized after the incident outside a bar in West Chester that Margera may own.

TMZ said Margera was involved in a fight, that ended when the woman allegedly hit Margera in the back of the head with a baseball bat.

The woman was arrested and charged with assault.

Bam was taken to the Chester County Hospital and later released.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)